PLAY 360 ... The gaming lounge...

Hi to all TE...

Play360 has put one more step in Lounge with openning of its second branch in INdore.

Game charges:

80rs per hour

100 per hour for online gaming

unlimted day gaming :550 per hour

night gaming--120 per hour

inaugural discount : 50% discount on above tariff

here are the pics :-

img0150.jpg

img0151.jpg
img0181.jpg

img0182.jpg

img0185.jpg

img0187.jpg

img0188.jpg

img0189.jpg

img0191.jpg

img0193.jpg

img0196.jpg

img0198q.jpg

img0202.jpg

img0210cy.jpg

img0206.jpg

img0218.jpg

Features==

* Lan gaming for console

* Online gaming on 2mbps leased line

* Affordable rates for gaming

* Best ambiance for gaming

* Weekly tournament for various games

* Avail best discount on Gaming and console

cheers

anshul maheshwari

address-383 Saket nagar,indore

thanks let me ur feedback on this

The place looks awesome! Anything like this in Delhi/Mumbai would rake in the moolah! Very classy interiors for a gaming lounge.

What about beverages and food service? That would be an added bonus.

actually we have gone with sofa for conform sitting

for beverages we have redbull and softdrink and shakes.

and for eating we have maggie and burger and pizza

anshul_coolguy said:
actually we have gone with sofa for conform sitting

for beverages we have redbull and softdrink and shakes.

and for eating we have maggie and burger and pizza
sofa's are good but it would have been better with upper back support

bean bags would been the best option for the price

@anshul: Any discount for TE members? :p The lounge looks awesome. Pity that Saket nagar is the exact opposite direction to my place - Gandhi Nagar. Will try to drop in sometime. Where is your first branch located?

TE members enjoy 2 hours free gaming ..what else...and soft drink on my part.................my first branch is in gwalior.

@i truly accept about bean bags but the fact is i have placed my lcd on height where only sofa are confortable and eve n i have research that sitting on bean bags and playing for longer time can effect the person back so considering the fact i have putted up sofas .as sofa makes person confortable while playing in front of lcd tv.

@there is one gaming lounge in mumbai 603the gaming zone..u can check by searching in google u will get its facebook id..

my friend is opening a place in south delhi soon. its gonna be awesome. ps3, xbox, wii and PCs. should be open by the end of the month.

anshul_coolguy said:
i truly accept about bean bags but the fact is i have placed my lcd on height where only sofa are confortable and eve n i have research that sitting on bean bags and playing for longer time can effect the person back so considering the fact i have putted up sofas .as sofa makes person confortable while playing in front of lcd tv.
yeah bean bags height would have been a problem

but make sure to add more cushion and if in future you do a seats upgrade then one should have upper back support,i used feel the upper back pain when i sit infront of the PC for long hours as my chair didn't have the support,now its much much comfortable with the upper back support

dinjo i have 42inch plasma so far in d3...so far upcomnig weeks we are putting led projector just short of 2 weeks

cheers

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sorry my mistake i didnt posted rates..check the main thread for rates..

Back