personal sale(mods note) sony ericsson w950i 20 days used for 17.5k only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all the items in the box comes with it

the W950i comes with:

HPM-82 stereo-headset (with remote control)
Battery
Charger
USB data cable
Carrying pouch
CD-ROM with software
User Guide

Payment made. Expecting you to courier it today.
For the information of others, Deal is for 16.8 k, phone and a bluetooth headset (SE HBH 702).

Received the Mobile through Blue Dart today.
The mobile is not definitely 20 days old as mentioned by the seller, by the look of it one can tell, it must have been used for few months.
Not looking as good as new, as mentioned by the seller, few scratches also there, dust formed everywhere, I cleaned it.
Charger supplied is the oldest one, with paint and all in it and its with UK mains plug, can not used here without a converter.
Stylus supplied to me is not the original stylus (orange color) which comes bundled with the phone. Stylus supplied to me is in grey color and not fitting in the phone properly. Probably its of some other phone model’s.
The earphone supplied to me is also not the original one, which comes with phone. This phone comes with an adapter for 3.5†earphone pin, remote volume control and a very good stereo earphone with 3.5†pin. The seller has changed it and given me a regular ear phone to be connected with the phone directly, no remote control.
The seller has given me a Bluetooth head set, HBH PV 705, no charger supplied.
None of the fact is mentioned by the seller. In fact he said with all original accessories he will sell the phone.
No bill is supplied to show the proof of purchase. No date, No seal or anything in the warranty card. My friend rightly asked me, how do you know that this warranty card is for the phone you bought??
Seller is having a mobile phone shop, he collected items and put in a box and sent to me??
@ Viking, I want you to supply at least the earphone and remote control adapter and the original stylus to me to avoid negative ranking.
Lot of things I am omitting to tell here.

I tried to contact the seller over phone, yesterday, he is not talking, someone spoke to me (called himself Parixit(Viking) ji ka assistant, I told him the problem.
seller sent a message(SMS) yesterday night about 9 pm,
snd me dh stylus bck and abt hndsfre wud confirm my brother, as for as i kno its dh sam hndsfree and abt dh chrger wil snd 1 more chrger dont wry

The seller has visited the TE yesterday but has not posted here about his feed back.
I have confirmed his visit to this site in his profile
Last Activity: Yesterday 07:50 PM

@viking, I want you to send the new charger, correct stylus , correct earphone and adapter (which came with this phone) immedialtely, otherwise I have no option except give you a negative feed back and to report this to mods. You have posted this sale as if all are new, but its not correct.

@Mods, this is not a personal sale. He is having a mobile shop. grabmob.com.
Money was also transferred to his shop account, not to his personla account.

showpic.php3

this is what is the headset which comes with this phone. hpm 82

you have given me a regular stereo headset like hpm 64

^^ I have cleaned the phone only, rest of the package I have it as he sent, if you guys want me to take pictures and post, I will post.

The seller knows it well what he has sent, when called and spoke to his assistant, he seems to be knowing everything. Seller has also sent an SMS as I posted above.

Guys, I want you to post your opinions here, then only viking will do something immediately.

@gmano, i have to say your patience in resolving this matter is highly commendable. to be honest, if i were the buyer and did not receive the item as it was advertised by the seller, i would've gone down personally to raise hell already. and fyi, i incidentally received a PM from this seller yesterday evening saying he had a P990i for sale (i lost out on a previous deal).

^^ I want to solve the problem. Thats why I am being patience.
One other member also told me that this seller contacted him as regards the sale of that members N73 ME.
viking is having a mobile phone shop and doing business only here, that too not a genuine business.

well post the pics by all means .. it shd give more weightage to ur plea..

And u surely hv shown tremendous professional attitude..
Putting up a brave face and coming to terms wid the situation in this manner speaks highly of u ..

gmano

Its really sad that you were "duped" (if i may use the term). Before buying you should have asked for pics of the mobile if a physical inspection is not possible. And if something is being offered for such a ridiculous price one should eye with more suspicion..Incidents like this ofcourse will discourage trade in TE and will adversely affect genuine buyers and sellers.

guys, you can see a dent near the stylus and the stylus he supplied is not fitting in, also the original one should be in orange color. Model No. ISP 30

The headphones given by the seller, its not the one which comes with this phone. Its an ordinary headphone.

charger is very old one, got paint stains and dirt in it. see the plug type.

see the keys in the side, they are loose, if the phone is used only for 20 days will they be loose like this?

dhiman said:
gmano

Its really sad that you were "duped" (if i may use the term). Before buying you should have asked for pics of the mobile if a physical inspection is not possible. And if something is being offered for such a ridiculous price one should eye with more suspicion..Incidents like this ofcourse will discourage trade in TE and will adversely affect genuine buyers and sellers.

Its not a rediculous price at all buddy, the new one retails for around 27k,
If you sell it back to a dealer, they will reduce 30 to 40 %, so the buying price will be around 16.2 k to 18.5k. here the seller has quoted 17.5k, and I paid 16.8k. This is what you can expect if you sell it to the dealer immediately after purchase. (I have also sold like this to the dealer).

But the problem here is the phone is not new as he stated. nothing is proper.

I feel most of the buyrs and sellers in the TE is genuine, excemptions are there. Trade in TE is not discouraged, what shuld be discouraged is trade with people who are not genuine.

Guys, I went on searching for the SE stylus for this phone in the market, unfortunately its hard to find. I am yet to ask in the SE service center. Before that let the seller give proper explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back