WTB PC for work purposes (pagemaker, photoshop etc). R3 3100/3300 or i3 10100 etc.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
First of all please understand that I have low budget for this.
I need the entire set, processor, motherboard, RAM etc. Also require the monitor but it doesn't have to be huge. Even 19-21" would do. Ideal resolution should be 1080p.

Edit: I think even R3 3100/3300X or the i3 10100 will do. I might just need a decent budget graphics card. Motherboard can also be basic model.

I don't need fancy models (like "gaming" variants or WD Black etc) due to budget issues.
CPU with integrated GPU would be great. Even if not then a simple discrete graphics card which can run basic Adobe softwares would do in my opinion.
If possible I'd like the system to be not so old due to uncertainty of it's lifespan and I really don't have the means to keep on buying again and again. Also recycling issues.

Would pay for them though donations are also most welcome. EMI option would be great! I promise to pay the amount owed in full.

We require almost every components from A-Z since we've abandoned everything back at home due to... (News). I had two laptops and a gaming desktop back there.

Last edited:
Anyone in Guwahati or nearby who wants to get rid of their cheap cabinet and PSU or monitor please let me know. Shipping to Kohima.

We require almost every components from A-Z since we've abandoned everything back at home due to... (News). I had two laptops and a gaming desktop back there.
Vey unfortunate to hear that, rule of law is a joke in this country as it all depends on "factors".

A clearer summary:
R3 3x/i3 10th gen/older gen i5/i7 with 4C/8T or 6C/6T
Basic compatible motherboard
Basic 2x 8GB RAM. Frequency doesn't matter
GTX 1050Ti
450W PSU

thanks.

Just a suggestion, Kolkata I think will be manageable to visit for you to close a face-to-face deal/pickup & you have more chances of getting response from members here who are from/around Kolkata. You should mention it in thread title if possible. Just a few weeks back a guy from Kolkata sold his system at loot price.

Just a suggestion, Kolkata I think will be manageable to visit for you to close a face-to-face deal/pickup & you have more chances of getting response from members here who are from/around Kolkata. You should mention it in thread title if possible. Just a few weeks back a guy from Kolkata sold his system at loot price.
I agree. In the East Zone Kolkata has the largest used electronics market.

Guys please understand that purely due to budget reasons I don't need higher-end models like R5 5600 or i5 12th and 13th gens. Appreciate the offers. Thanks again.

You should mention your budget too because there have been deals in classified section & assuming you checked those I am guessing they didn't fit in your budget.
Indeed. Those are on the higher side and I'm not looking for too fancy things.
Still looking guys.

Ideally for R3 3000 or i3 10th gen as they suit my requirements almost perfectly. I think they hit the sweet spot.
Older i5/i7 are also acceptable. Need at least 6/6 or 4/8.

Last edited:
Still looking guys.

I didn't specifically mentioned this but AMD R3 4C/4T with IGPs like 2200G also accepted guys. It's for office work but I need the IGP. Buying an "f" or "non-G" will require a discrete card for display anyway.
I will get better ones when saved enough.

Heard from a colleague that one complete system has been donated by some kind samaritans.
I'm gonna go check when I have the time and update the thread. For everyone else who PM'd, appreciate the offers. If I need any more I'll send a message.
Thanks.

Back