Budget 71-90K PC build, including Monitor

s1lv3r

Recruit
Hi all,
Want to build a PC with Monitor, parts preferably brand new. Have no inclination/ preference towards any specific brand
. Just need a PC with most Value-for-Money components, worth every penny of max 90K budget. Don't have any fancy requirements like glass case, rgb, looking for a Functional, max VFM parts/ PC.

Primary use: Gaming, and Work. Work as in programming, learning Software Engineering. This will be my only machine for personal use.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Have been compiling builds since a week or two. my biggest dilemma is whether I should buy AM4 New or AM5. What's your take?

Also, which GPU to go for in this price bracket? 6700XT/ 6750XT was my choice as well, but didn't find any in Stock near me.
AM4 is a healthy enough platform for another 2 years at least. I feel that AM5 boards are still significantly overpriced. So if I was very price conscious, I would stay with AM4 for now.
re: GPU - I was looking purely from a GPU Tier List perspective for most bang for buck graphics card. But one thing you need to really ask yourself is do you foresee needing NVIDIA's CUDA capabilities etc. In which case you need to look at RTX 30 or 40 series cards. Objectively, the 40 series seem to be a energy efficient sacrifice on the pure performance that is the 30 series - So it is really hard for me to think of 40 series as a raw performance based upgrade. Really a damned if you/damned if you don't type of situation.

AM4 is a healthy enough platform for another 2 years at least. I feel that AM5 boards are still significantly overpriced. So if I was very price conscious, I would stay with AM4 for now.
re: GPU - I was looking purely from a GPU Tier List perspective for most bang for buck graphics card. But one thing you need to really ask yourself is do you foresee needing NVIDIA's CUDA capabilities etc. In which case you need to look at RTX 30 or 40 series cards. Objectively, the 40 series seem to be a energy efficient sacrifice on the pure performance that is the 30 series - So it is really hard for me to think of 40 series as a raw performance based upgrade. Really a damned if you/damned if you don't type of situation
I have compiled this config, which maybe would suffice 2-3 yrs on AM4 platform

Ryzen 5 5700X, B550M Pro VDH Wifi, 16GB 8GBx2 3200 CL16, 500GB M2, XPG 650W Pylon and a Basic case -> 39K

Gigabyte of LG monitor -> 12K

Only confusion pertaining for GPU, especially in New market. If going for used where do I find used Gpu in Mumbai?

Also suggest for improvement in above build or where can better allocate my budget.

85K is fixed budget I have ready, +- 5K so quoted 90K.

Hardware + Monitor = 51K
So we are looking at 34-39K for a GPU. I am not familiar with the Mumbai computer parts - I myself am from Chennai. And what I have seen here is that offline is quite comparable to online prices. The only advantage is that you have instant gratification, if the shop has the card on hand.

Here are some online options I saw, which might be of interest to you. I have personally bought stuff from MDComputers and ITDepot - both are quite solid. PCStudio - I have no first hand experience with, you may want to check with someone who might have bought stuff from them.

ASRock RX 6750 XT Challenger Pro OC 12GB Gaming Graphics Card - 33.6K

MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti VENTUS 2X 8GD6X OC - 34K

Asus Dual Radeon Rx 7600 Xt Oc Edition 16Gb Gddr6 Graphics Card (DUAL-RX7600XT-O16G) - 36K

MSI RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X Black OC 8GB Graphics Card - 37K

By the way, you may be able to get away with a Ryzen 5 5600X and save some money (around 2K).
Good Luck with the build! May your frames forever be high and temps, forever low!

Paging the ever reliable @aasimenator to weigh in on your local search for GPUs in Mumbai! aasimenator is a well known and well respected source of computer tech in Mumbai - I am sure he has contacts!

Last edited:
Hardware + Monitor = 51K
So we are looking at 34-39K for a GPU. I am not familiar with the Mumbai computer parts - I myself am from Chennai. And what I have seen here is that offline is quite comparable to online prices. The only advantage is that you have instant gratification, if the shop has the card on hand.

Here are some online options I saw, which might be of interest to you. I have personally bought stuff from MDComputers and ITDepot - both are quite solid. PCStudio - I have no first hand experience with, you may want to check with someone who might bought stuff from them.

ASRock RX 6750 XT Challenger Pro OC 12GB Gaming Graphics Card - 33.6K

MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti VENTUS 2X 8GD6X OC - 34K

Asus Dual Radeon Rx 7600 Xt Oc Edition 16Gb Gddr6 Graphics Card (DUAL-RX7600XT-O16G) - 36K

MSI RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X Black OC 8GB Graphics Card - 37K

By the way, you may be able to get away with a Ryzen 5 5600X and save some money (around 2K).
Good Luck with the build! May your frames forever be high and temps, forever low!

Paging the ever reliable @aasimenator to weigh in on your local search for GPUs in Mumbai! aasimenator is a well known and well respected source of computer tech in Mumbai - I am sure he has contacts!
Don't wish to skimp out on CPU as already buying EOL platform. I guess 6750XT is the best option amongst the available choices.

Don't wish to skimp out on CPU as already buying EOL platform. I guess 6750XT is the best option amongst the available choices.
The way that I see it is, if I can get away with a processor that does not limit me for the next 18 months, I'll plan for a 5800X3D when I actually get limited by my CPU. Neither option is objectively wrong, so go with what makes you happy!

The build by MoviesMusicMayhem is pretty good, editing it a bit with a better psu and slighty better cabinet within same range-
also, for monitor get the acer xv272u v3 from amazon, it is great VFM for around 17-18k right now.
you can skip on one stick of ram for now and buy one when your budget allows it, but I would recommend 16x2gb ram as 8x2 is starting to become not enough for a few games.

Back