Video Panasonic 32LX75 32" LCD TV for 23K. Worth it ?

Getting LX80 for 28500 last from alfa without exchange. vijay sales 29500. anyone knows cheaper to this option available in market?

gigy said:
Getting LX80 for 28500 last from alfa without exchange. vijay sales 29500. anyone knows cheaper to this option available in market?

Guys for Panasonic 32LX75 32"LCD , i can get you 24000, But only in DELHI & NCR. I just recently bout it from a firm which deals in institutional sales.
we baught about 15 pcs & we got this price. If you all club together for even 10 pcs i can get this price.

yasirsk said:
LOL... Another very very similar problem so i thought i'd post it here itself...

I am getting the Panasonic 32" le80 for 27000.
And the Panasonic 32" le75 for 24000.

Which one should I go for? Both are brand new... These r prices from a dealer... Please advise

Dude i can get you GREAT Deals on Panasonic LCD

Panasonic 32LX75 32" LCD TV for 23K. & 32LX 8O FOR 27K. (WITH WALL MOUNT & FREE INSTALLATION)PRICES IN DELHI ONLY
contact me

aman.pitbull said:
Panasonic-TX-32LX800 model is much better than TX-32LX80. More connectors, better sound, better finish and 4:3 TV looks slightly better than in 32LX80.
A friend of mine recently bought it for 29K [35K - 6k for exchange of 21'' TV].

From which store man. Good price.

gigy said:

Dude I can get you the this deal.
Panasonic 32LX75 32" LCD TV for 23K. & 32LX 8O FOR 27K. (WITH WALL MOUNT , FREE INSTALLATION & one year waranty) PRICES IN DELHI ONLY.
Do let me know.
Thxs
Westin

TE_addict said:
TE_addict Delhi X 1

Panasonic 32LX75 32" LCD TV for 23K. & 32LX 8O FOR 27K. (WITH WALL MOUNT , FREE INSTALLATION & one year waranty) PRICES IN DELHI ONLY.
Do let me know.
Thxs
Westin

voltas said:
voltas Delhi x1
Do let me know.
Thxs
Westin

Westin said:
Do let me know.
Thxs
Westin

Switch said:
Hmm... I think its time to post in detail.

I have a furniture store and i have a really satisfied customer who works with Panasonic LCD division. He took a really massive discount on the LCD units he got made from me so in return i asked him that what good will he do for me. He told me about this deal and told me that i can have one too but i will need to go and pick this up in person. I wasn't too sure on weather i should pick this up or not hence i started this thread.

Now with the amount of responses i am getting it looks like i will need to talk to him again for multiple pieces. Hopefully he agrees but i cant promise anything. Let me talk to him tomorrow again and then will update you guys. All those who are interested please post in the following manner.

Code:
nick location x no. of pieces
eg: Switch Noida x1

Since this person looks after Panasonic sales nationally i will try (if he is ready) to provide the deliveries nationally. But i will let him take care of the whole thing. I will not be directly involved as this is expensive and delicate piece of equipment.

I will repeat again guys. The price is still not confirmed and also the no. of units. I will try my best to get TE a deal but then again don't pin your hopes on me.

Switch
Panasonic 32LX75 32" LCD TV for 23K. & 32LX 8O FOR 27K. (WITH WALL MOUNT , FREE INSTALLATION & one year waranty) PRICES IN DELHI & NCR ONLY.(noida too)
Do let me know.
Thxs
Westin

hey switch go for panasonic, cos i have a plasma 42pv8d and it simply rocks.

Mind well that any lcd except the 100hz(eg the sony "w" series) cant get rid of the trail effect in cricket matches and news tickers. and hd non hd doesnot really matter for that screen size.

(ps: even i am planning to buy an lcd for dads bedroom under 25k) ! :)

Back