Original Phone Or Not Original

zoheb6007

Disciple
for a person who don't know...

for all kind of mobile phone

Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers:
Phone serial no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in C***** which is low quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled in A********* which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health

hope this will help you guys...

zoheb6007 said:
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

LOL... What do you mean by original factory and where is it. :rofl:

its some email forward that's being copy pasted here. and btw if china does bad quality shouldn't you be worried about all the electronic parts you buy? imo even the cfl lamps in the homes are from china now.

so all this stands correct despite of what is labeled at the battery placement area?

my cell has been labeled 'Made in Taiwan'

and according to this theory it should be made in China... so this information is quiet bogus without any source..atleast to me it is.

Lord Nemesis said:
LOL... What do you mean by original factory and where is it. :rofl:

Exactly ! Original factory is in Finland. :p

Or do they have a secret facility we aren't aware of?

Anyway, mine's straight from the finns ! :D

6pack said:
its some email forward that's being copy pasted here. and btw if china does bad quality shouldn't you be worried about all the electronic parts you buy? imo even the cfl lamps in the homes are from china now.

What about the Apple ipods and the Macbooks and the Sony PS3s and so forth? :p

Back