Storage Solutions optical media in kolkata

can the kolkata people here tell me abt the places where good quality optical media are available at good prices in here?
i know of a few places, but it will be good to know of others as i'll go to chandni tomorrow for my next bulk purchase of cd's and dvd's..:)

Code:
Arihant Infotech	
Mr. Anil	
3 Biplabi Anukul Chandra Street  	
Chandni Chawk	
Kolkata - 700072	
Mobile No. 9331004141	
Phone No. 22155289 / 22127871

he sells Moser Baer Pro 16X DVD+R 10 pack for Rs.270 & Moser Baer Pro 52X CD-R 25 pack, 50 pack & 100 pack for Rs.250, Rs.480 & Rs.900 respectively which are the only good ones available in Kolkata after Sony & Maxell which cost sky high here

thats not the reply i expected..but i guess i have to give before i can take..:)

ok..in the chandni market, keep the street with the himachal tourism office in your right and then proceed along the left of the road. at the left, just before the street ends, there s a small alley, opp a seaker shop. inside there are a number of shops selling cd's. there i had bought 20 original moser bear cd's for160 bucks, a few months back.

proceed along gc aveue towards esplande, and you will come to a crossing..i've forgotten the name of the street. then take right turn. on the left there is a shop called "computer world". just after it there are a few small shops selling cd's. here to i had found original sony and moser bear disks for cheap.

these are the two shops i've bought stuff from. now i am sure u guys can add to it..:)

Back