Online shopping from Prime

Kneo

Adept
Has anyone tried shopping online from Prime? Do they keep their rates updated? How is the delivery, etc?

I noticed some good rates (at least for couch potatoes like me) on their site. Better than a few of our dealers.

I dunno about online, but the brick and mortar shop is a notch over most hardware dealers not only in terms of service, but pricing too.

Aces170 said:
I dunno about online, but the brick and mortar shop is a notch over most hardware dealers not only in terms of service, but pricing too.

The reason I am asking this is somehow their online prices seem to be lower than the ones they quote on phone !!!

Kneo said:
Has anyone tried shopping online from Prime? Do they keep their rates updated? How is the delivery, etc?

I noticed some good rates (at least for couch potatoes like me) on their site. Better than a few of our dealers.

Yep.Got my CM460 psu from them.

Mumbai to Chennai, 100 bucks for shipping.

Entire process was quite smooth.

To get them on the phone for queries was an issue but they are generally busy !:p

Tron05 said:
Could you please mention what did u find cheap there?

Personal example :

I was looking to buy a CoolerMaster psu in Chennai.A few shops that had the particular model were quoting 4K, so I ended up buying it online from Prime for 2K all inclusive !

Prices are marginally cheaper compared to other such online shopping sites(like TID).

^ i think he means the website. i have found the website is not updated regularly and their prices are weird. i suggest you to call them instead.

viralbug said:
^ i think he means the website. i have found the website is not updated regularly and their prices are weird. i suggest you to call them instead.

thetoxicmind said:
Personal example :

I was looking to buy a CoolerMaster psu in Chennai.A few shops that had the particular model were quoting 4K, so I ended up buying it online from Prime for 2K all inclusive !

Prices are marginally cheaper compared to other such online shopping sites(like TID).

^ Did you miss that ? ;)

Kneo said:
The reason I am asking this is somehow their online prices seem to be lower than the ones they quote on phone !!!

Pretty decent I'd say. I'd buy a thing from Prime than from any dealer on the L.R just because you can vouch on them for some good customer support!

You can shoot a mail to
PHP:
meenal@primeabgb.com
and she'd get back to you within an hour or so.

The pricelist on the website might not have been updated so it makes sense.

Oh and I've got stuff worth around 70k from them in the past 2 years which includes a complete system as an overhaul, the CM690, truck loads of fans and recently the TRUE Black. The list's quite endless.

I ordered from Prime a couple of days back. Had called them before placing the order and they said the website is updated and whatever prices are shown there are the ones that are applicable.

Transferred the money and sent a mail as instructed on the site but havent heard back from them yet.

Was planning to give them another day before paining them.

I must say however the shipping charges seem kinda screwed. I was quoted 220 bucks for a PSU and 160 for an earphone.

Back