FS: Storage Hardware OCZ VERTEX 4 512GB Brand New Sealed SATA 3 - 2 years Warranty @ Best Price !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !

• Expected Price: Rs 35,000/- Fixed & Non Negotiabe
  • Please Note" Currently this SSD sells for like 36K per todays $ Rate in USA. And the Least I found on Ebay (via ebay usa) is 52 k
  • The vertex 4 typically comes with 5 year warranty however since i got this in replacement for my Revodrive hence have only 2 years full warranty left. Prospective buyers can check out warranty terms and pricing on OCZ's website and retailers respeectively. The only time I shall consider a price revision is if somebody gives a price less that what I qouted from credible source including the import charges and 5 years warranty. Hence Lowballers and trollers kindly dont waste your energy as your comments or pm's will be ignored starightaway.

• Time of Purchase: Originaly purchased Occz revodrive on 6th May 2011 and got this as a replacement on 2nd week of may 2012

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 24 Months

• Reason for Sale: Have bought other SSD while rma and dont really think a use for this huge spacious ssd

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes for the original revodrive and a replacement acknolwegement attached in pics for reference

• Product Condition: Brand New Sealed. Would like to mention here that with the release of new Firmware by ocz the performance on this drive is 110% promising as against the initial launch glitches. So the buyer can be confident of this purchase.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, 3.5" adaptor.

• Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra

• Preferred Courier: BlAZEFLASH & AT BUYERS RISK AS HIGH VALUE

• Shipping Charges: 50% of actuals and 100% bourne in case of insurance is preferred by buyer

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back