Graphic Cards Nvidia 3D Vision Discover - Discussion

1.Yes it works on crt.i had heard that it works on crt better.anyways i tested on crt only.
2.Yes it takes some time to get your eyes adjusted to the settings.Bigger monitors recommended.
3.The ambient light should be as low as possible.
4.AFAIK stereoscopic vision is no doubt very good. But to get the authentic and better 3D feel you might require a shutter glass approach.Even that has some issues.

Thanks to gannu.:D

hitlsg said:
Last month i had opened a querry for buying a graphic card......

http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/graphic-card-suggestions-198855.html

but when i said steroscopic 3d...............every one in the community bullied me saying i ll need a 3d capable monitor for playing games in 3d.

Guys trust me u need to experience it to belive it.

U dont need any special hardware...just a nvidia graphic card....above 8600 is enough to truly experience steroscopic 3d.

I truly think u can experience 3d even on crt monitors(i may be wrong on this)

And I know many of you will still think i am joing........its becouse i too thought my friend was joking until he actually showed me this kind of 3d on his PC

Truly........U will need to see it with your own eyes to belive it.

And if any of you need more information on How to set up steroscopic Just let me know......I will help u configuring ur steroscopic 3d- step by step

hey just your post..i have dell xps 15 as seen on my sig. Last week with my friend tried 3d in nfs shift, but didnt work. My friend told tat you should need 3d capable monitor..please help me configuring steroscopic 3d in windows 7. Thanks

QC, did you get your pair of glasses? What's your take? I am yet to receive my copy of Arkham City all thanks to Letsbuy's amazing service!

NINJA EDIT: Just read your post! Glad you found it good. :D

^^well i tested on a crt but dont know i am facing some ghosting issue.
it takes some time for the eyes to get adjusted.But still i kind of feel uneasy with those red and blue colours.even some colour alteration occurs as stated in previous post.
But the effect is awesome.you can feel the cloak coming out when the bat glides in arkham asylum(youtube video).

Gannu said:
QC, did you get your pair of glasses? What's your take? I am yet to receive my copy of Arkham City all thanks to Letsbuy's amazing service!

NINJA EDIT: Just read your post! Glad you found it good. :D

have you received your arkham city copy yet?have you tested it?

so im really confused now ... can you finally post which glasses did you really buy and what settings you used ? I have a GTX570 ... which glasses should I buy ? I read gannus first post it says about some weird magenta and green ones ... zzz .. which one to buy can you provide ebay link please ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

herpa derpa bumping please someone help me with my queries

where are the mod's ?????

gannu'ji started the thread but left it in middle :p why ?????

we are so eager to know more on this :D

I got the nvidia Red-Cyan glasses yesterday and played around with 3D for a few hours on the system in my signature. I tried Batman: Arkham Asymum, Dirt 3 and Just cause 2. Honestly, I am a little underwhelmed. It does make you feel like your monitor has a little more dept but it is not an earth shattering 3D experience. I still prefer playing in 2D. I also watched a short 1080p movie in 3D.

Another point to note is that in order to experience 3D, I had to turn off all the lights in my room otherwise it didn't feel good.

@ baccilus :

but u had the nvidia drives naa ????

we are ATi user and so we have other 3rd party drives and so need to know about that specific drives effect and that can be told by gannu'ji :D for shore ^_^

Back