FS: Video Card Nvidia 295, 250, and AMDATI- 5450, 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nope i don't have invoice bill for 6870, btw i was in the hurry to create the thread but did not edit the warranty status.. btw i apology that i forgot to edit the thread about warranty status
krashnburn i said i was in hurry to post the thread, and anyway thank for banned me another form cause i was little busy at my personal work then suddenly your change your mind before banned me.
that why only one mistake that i make it

Dude you tried to sell that card TWICE there with the same info - YES for warranty. Both the times when you were questioned you REFUSED to answer and eventually when you did, you accepted the fact.
ONCE - I understand you may have overlooked.
TWICE - I know you are screwing around.
Its not an intention to spoil anyone's sale thread but hey this is a community. Regardless of what the URL says, we are all consumers and geeks.
Try your deceitful ways somewhere where no one is looking.

#Gannu thanks for looking into this. This member had been given many lifelines cuz of the fact that he has been a long time member however I know there are many stories of him selling items with incorrect or incomplete information.
Both here and the other place. His Preferred Membership was revoked and banned for a few weeks for his first attempt with the same card and yet he repeated his twisted attempt at selling the same. He is not someone who learns a lesson.
This is a headsup for your team before he causes further damage.
Thanks again

Just an Fyi whoever buys the cards ask him to pack properly...what i got was a card in a box with newspapers around it...the plastic cover over the card was broken and the metal parts at the end of the card were bent to an extent i had to use a plier....and i had asked him to user thermocol....just a friendly Fyi to whoever buys the card....

^ i paid 280 r.s for the courier cost, so your did not transfer extra 80 buck to my account, that why it was full working condition that u told me u got 20k at 3dmark without any issue,
@krashnburn well, it is already over that i already screw it at Another from E, so anyway i deserved it , but i am not regular to check 24 hour for re-edit another thread so anyway your can delete all my thread from E

and bump it up as 6870 and 5450 is for sale

Last edited by a moderator:
I agreed at 2.2k shipping i paid you that amount and for the packing you did for the card im just lucky it arrived in one piece....After 2 days of shipping you say pay 100 extra for shipping why do you think will i do that ? You should have told me about the exact amount before hand...

^ i was busy and i don't have time to inform your due to lack of my personal work so anyway leave the issue.

And bump it up for 6870 and 5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back