Not able to pay via paypal

Tanuj

Disciple
Nowadays whenever I try to pay online with paypal I always get this error -

" We were unable to verify your credit or debit card. To proceed with your purchase, please select a different payment method or add a different credit or debit card, then click Continue. "

Btw , my paypal is verified and I have funds too in my account, but still i am not able to pay, but can receive money.

Any solutions to this problem?

You will have to contact the paypal support people. Use the contact us button on their homepage. I browsed their site and they seem to restrict the number of transactions or cap the amount spent from an account.

Hey buddy i had a similar problem, this is the solution that worked for me-

When u are at the paypal payment gateway , ull see Conversion options (click)> then

there are 2 options:

1.Use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency.

2.Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice.

Use second option- (Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice.)

Now try to make payment it should work.

Tanuj said:

" We were unable to verify your credit or debit card. To proceed with your purchase, please select a different payment method or add a different credit or debit card, then click Continue. "

Btw , my paypal is verified and I have funds too in my account, but still i am not able to pay, but can receive money.

select the FUNDING OPTION and then BILL ME IN SELLER'S CURRENCY. your payment will be authorized instantly...

Tanuj said:

I too have a same problem. I use Axis Bank debit card. I called up paypal's CC and they told me problem is not from their side and ask me to contact the issuing bank. Then I called up Axis Bank and their CC said paypal is not supported for debit card payments unless it's a privilege account!

All other things mentioned above never worked for me!

Back