Norton 2010 2 year 3 users - for Rs.565 now..!

I had supplied the keys at 550 bucks to the last batch of guys a mnth back even for 1 order. Before that it was arnd RS 450. No more stock with my contact as of nw :p

Let me see if I can arrange for 500-550 bucks even for 1 order :)

I guess Supra is a bit busy as I haven't received his reply.
I will place the order on monday. If anyone wants in then please let me know.
I won't be available this weekend so cannot answer pm

Sure do go ahead :)
I have no time to co-ordinate a GO now :(

May be sometime later I will chip in. Currently akg is providing it at the best prices :)

Some problems at the distri end. His paypal account has been blocked. He told me it will work by 7th june max, now he is saying a few more days. I cannot do anything about this, so it will be delayed with no definite timeframes

Yet to receive any reply from the dealer. I guess he is too busy sorting out all the issues of the last week with his clients. I am getting fed up with this delay too. Anyone interested in refunds please let me know and I promise I will not delay unlike him. If you still want the NIS then I will try my best to get it for you

I don't know what has happened to the dealer. I had paid him on 13 June on receiving his reply and he said his staff left 30 mins ago and I will have the keys in 24 hours. I have sent multiple reminders but yet to get a response. This GO will be closed for new orders as it has become tooo frustrating to deal with him. I have ordered and paid for 4 keys, 3 of which are for vivek90 who graciously waited for over a month. The 4th key I can give to either thevnk or Raul.
@Vivek : Please feel free to ask for a refund as I am sure this wait is as much irritating for you as for me.
In case Vivek backs out, I can offer the same to any other members interested.

Back