Nook Color - brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
I bought this Nook Color as a part of my hunt for a tablet. Received today. It was a sealed pack which was opened by the Customs for examination.

Comes with everything that comes with the box packed item. Even the part of shrink wrap over the box is there.

It is a very good alternative to tablet at this price point. Selling because after purchasing it I decided to purchase a Galaxy Tab or something like that in which I can use 3G (even a external USB dongle would do).

Will root and install Froyo on it tonight. However will take a backup of the B&N firmware, so can be reverted back if required (which I doubt any body will want to).

Asking price : Rs. 16K shipped (was charged Rs. 2800 as customs duty+Aramex charges :( ).

Price drop : 15K shipped

Review:

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/barnes-and-noble-nook-color-184459.html

Here are the Pics:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

bump//////////

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Price drop 15.5K shipped

Installed Phiremod 5.3 gingerbread on it working flawlessly and very fast with great battery life. Bluetooth is working too :) .

Yes it is rated 100-240V - you just need to purchase an adapter. A simple one costs 10Rs. while a good quality one would cost around 40 Rs. Also most of the powerstrips available today has this type of outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back