Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Same upi doesn't work. Ordered 2, so shipping was applied :(
Are their duvets good quality? See a 10.5 tog one at 1799.
Duvets are 100% polyester. If you can live with that, it's fine, btw, duvets are made in England/ UK. So expect 100% quality.
As pillow cover not included, i ordered 2 more bedsheets, will make pillow cases out of them using local tailors.

Free Ram Janam Bhoomi First Day Prasad​

Why would a software company will distribute "Prasad" free (at their own cost of delivery). Pardon me if I misunderstood something.

Marks & Spencer Egyptian cotton bedsheets 230 thread count for 290/-

Received this today. It's good for the price of 290 but it's definitely not a bedsheet that is deserving of a 2k mrp tag. Also material isn't pure cotton or egyptian cotton either but I suppose that is why it went for such a low price in the first place.

Received this today. It's good for the price of 290 but it's definitely not a bedsheet that is deserving of a 2k mrp tag. Also material isn't pure cotton or egyptian cotton either but I suppose that is why it went for such a low price in the first place.
Could be the finish is such.
Btw, ivory 5ft available at 290
Mink available 4 ft 6in at 290
Cream available, both 5ft and 4ft 6 in at 990

Mine got auto cancelled today without any reason.

Back