Less than 10K Non camera smartphone

Hello guys,

After a lot of search on google baba and a lot of frustration I came across these forums and saw the helpful community in here, read some forums and I am sure I will get solution to my problem.

I am working in offshore for ONGC and they have a policy as per which we can't carry our camera smartphones to the work location. As we stay in the middle of the sea for a month, smartphones are very important for us to stay in touch with the outer world, skype calls to family, whatsapp and others. We have wifi in whole of our accomodation areas, so only issue is finding a non-camera smartphone.

Now, my search led me to Phicomm 600nc, Ino 1 or Ino 1+ and a couple more, now the problem is they are not available in India as per my knowledge. Can you guys help me out finding my non camera smartphone and the place I can buy it from.

Thanks
Prakash

I don't think you can get a non-camera smartphone in India. I checked in smartprix and I can't find any.
You can either try to get the smartphone you have mentioned from China/Singapore or you can also try to get some tablet from USA that might not have a camera.
I have a Nook HD+ that doesn't have either front or back camera.

Lol...very simple.Get a camera phone with the features of your choice with any specs for the Camera.
Then damage the camera or remove it physically by opening the phone manually.
I assume you won't be needing Warranty on the rig :p

Back