Nokia n76 or n73 ?

joelf15

Disciple
Guys help me out wanted to buy a phone for ma sis.. cant decide bw the n76 or n 73??? .. gimme ur suggestions..apart for the cam any other advantages in the 73??:huh:

Thx!

Oh pl stay away from the N73. [even the ME FTM!!]

All [yes, all!!!] ,my friends who'd the N73 had to replace/RMA/change the phone due to its slow crappy OS/cam problem n so on. :(

n76 is a decent buy.

Why not SE may I ask??? :)

gannu said:
Oh pl stay away from the N73. [even the ME FTM!!]

All [yes, all!!!] ,my friends who'd the N73 had to replace/RMA/change the phone due to its slow crappy OS/cam problem n so on. :(

n76 is a decent buy.

Why not SE may I ask??? :)
Thanks some suggestions on SE models??? within the 10 to 12 k range!!

joelf15 said:
Thanks some suggestions on SE models??? within the 10 to 12 k range!!

Yeah.

Try SE K790i/K810i;

K810i has a keypad that may appeal to some ppl. and may not to some others. :)

Its better to try, test and buy one.

N73 has very good speakers , N76 has low speaker volume and only one speaker ,looks wise N76 is better . but resale value of n73 will be little better i think. dunno the price of N81 but its better than both .

roboghost said:
but resale value of n73 will be little better i think.

Nopes. Absolutely wrong.

Had my friend sell his 2nd hand N73 ME for 6.5k, around 2 months back [IIRC] when the market price was hovering around 14k;

Had no defects; he'd maintained well; But fact being it was a replacement piece cos his earlier one had lots of problems; :(

Sadly, he'd to sell it @ a loss;

Stay away from N73;

gannu said:
Nopes. Absolutely wrong.

Had my friend sell his 2nd hand N73 ME for 6.5k, around 2 months back [IIRC] when the market price was hovering around 14k;

Had no defects; he'd maintained well; But fact being it was a replacement piece cos his earlier one had lots of problems; :(

Sadly, he'd to sell it @ a loss;

Stay away from N73;
Sold mine for 9k when the market price was around 13.5k or so. So i'd say good resale value.

@all: Those having problems with the phone, have you guys tried updating the phone software through nokia update ? That usually resolves any issues/bugs most of the times. Be sure to back-up your contacts, sms, images etc before doing so though.

Back