[no longer available] Free Win 8.1 key to Dreamspark members

Anything here for new guy....!!
8.1 @ subsidized rates ????
Party is still not over, You are a little bit late but you could still get:
1 windows 8.1 key
2 windows 8 key
2 windows 7 keys
plus few more windows vista, xp and server keys for Rs.1012/-, if you are an student;)

P.S. Windows 8 keys could be successfully activated on windows 8.1.

Party is still not over, You are a little bit late but you could still get:
1 windows 8.1 key
2 windows 8 key
2 windows 7 keys
plus few more windows vista, xp and server keys for Rs.1012/-, if you are an student;)

P.S. Windows 8 keys could be successfully activated on windows 8.1.
I want 8.1 key, but how to prove I am student and where is the link to buy ???
Also 1k is bit high......something around 300-400 will be okish :p
and Can update be taken over pirated Win 7 without losing data ???

I want 8.1 key, but how to prove I am student and where is the link to buy ???
Also 1k is bit high......something around 300-400 will be okish :p
and Can update be taken over pirated Win 7 without losing data ???
Asking for moon is fine but asking for full universe is not justified . In 1000 you are getting genuine 5 keys of Win7/8/8.1 & additional Win xp keys and thats high . We also took it for 900 bucks so difference is only 100 bucks .

yes you can update over pirated Win 7 without losing data

Asking for moon is fine but asking for full universe is not justified . In 1000 you are getting genuine 5 keys of Win7/8/8.1 & additional Win xp keys and thats high . We also took it for 900 bucks so difference is only 100 bucks .

yes you can update over pirated Win 7 without losing data
Sorry I don't know that I will get 5 keys.
So if I am getting 8 and 8.1 keys, aren't 8.1 is update to 8, I mean that should be free, like SP3 from SP2/1.

I am still waiting for your response.
I have found Installation of Win8 Pro over non-legit Win7 here
But not for the Win 8.1 RTM !!

Please Let me know
Let it get launched first then only Upgrade assistant and such will be available for download . Right now its the Technet/Dreamspark ISO only . Its free for Win8 Users , so why not install Win8 if you are in a hurry .

Any links for Dreamspark Windows 8.1 ISO download ?

Can't log-in to Dreamspark because account has expired.

Or if someone has downloaded, please provide hash info.

Last edited:
Let it get launched first then only Upgrade assistant and such will be available for download . Right now its the Technet/Dreamspark ISO only . Its free for Win8 Users , so why not install Win8 if you are in a hurry .
It is not asking for any key or anything, instead its asking money for Win 8 Pro & asking user details.

Any other method for installing Win 8.1 over non-leg Win 7 except clean install ??

Edit: My only concern is that I don't want to lose steam & origin downloaded games, thats a pain to download again !!

Last edited:
Edit: My only concern is that I don't want to lose steam & origin downloaded games, thats a pain to download again !!
you can easily backup steam games.

for origin games, backup the origin games folder, after the new installation start downloading the game you want, then exit origin after it has downloaded a few MBs, now copy the backed up game folder over the game folder inside origin games. start origin and it will recognise after few minutes of checking. this will not work for sims.

_

Back