No HD Component Cable in 360 premium box...only composite cable supplied.. what gives

iceman_blr

Disciple
I picked up a new sealed Xbox 360 premium unit in Bangalore, and discovered that it does not come with a HD component cable. Have any of you faced this issue ..or is M$ shortcharging us by skimping on the cable?

Here's the checklist of what came with the box:

wireless controller - check

puny hdd with one miserable arcade game - check

crappy remote - check

POS composite av cable - check..

cheap headset - check

hd component av cable - mmm .. missing,

box looks fine..no evidence of tampering (dealer is a close friend) ..all components packed and sealed... so ..i'm not sure if M$ decided to drop HD support or if they misplaced my cable ..

Can any buyers in Bangalore post their box contents so that we can determine if this is a larger issue?

dude, the premium pack definitely comes with the component video cables.

bought my x360 premium pack from singapore though, and the package included the component video cables.

let's see what the local buyers of the x360 premium pack say...

btw, i don't recall getting a remote control included in my premium pack though

It should come with component cables. From what I remember, there is a single component cable that comes with the x360 with a switch that allows you to toggle between HD and SD.

Check the 360's box if it has a list of components inside or check the manual. If it says that there is a hd component cable inside then show that to your dealer.

Guys,

I opened a couple of premium 360 boxes in Bangalore and ...guess what... all of them had composite cables inside.

Has anyone in bangalore bought a 360? or am I the only guy in bangalore who has purchased one?

iceman_blr said:
Guys,

I opened a couple of premium 360 boxes in Bangalore and ...guess what... all of them had composite cables inside.

Has anyone in bangalore bought a 360? or am I the only guy in bangalore who has purchased one?

Well,2 bangaloreans here having a 360..daviescool and me have it,I don't know abt him but mine has a HD component cable and I got the system before it was released in india.

Why don't you just get a replacement from your dealer?

Back