hbksabhi

Adept
Looking to upgrade my year old note with N4
the only concern is battery
how how do you fare
??
no games and heavy apps , only calls and some browsing
what the screen on time u get ?
and with N4 LTE releasing will it be only radio change or should i wait ?
wise upgrade over my note 1?

For only calls and some browsing it should be fine.For a day you could get around 4 hrs screen time.Not sure though.I charge it everyday in the morning and if i dont play games and only use for few calls,it never falls below 80% remaining.N4 LTE should have same specs.Dont expect next nexus before november.Yeah it is an upgrade over note 1.Your only concern should be that it has no warranty.And it heats up pretty quickly.(Not at dangerous levels though)

Battery life is okay .. should easily get you through a day with 3-4 hours of screen usage. Auto brightness.

Idle battery consumption is pretty low after the 4.2.2 upgrade.

There is no word on a N4 LTE, only rumors.

N4 has the smoothest Android experience I've seen so far.
With the 2GB RAM its a multitasking monster.

Right now i've had 2 hours of screen time,
3G ON, Light gaming.

43% Battery left, 5 Hours on battery so far.

I have rooted with CM and franco kernel. Dont face any heating issues. I too make very few calls, light gaming, and whatsapp for a while. Get almost 2 days battery time.

I have rooted with CM and franco kernel. Dont face any heating issues. I too make very few calls, light gaming, and whatsapp for a while. Get almost 2 days battery time.
Have you changed any colour settings on franco??I agree franco kernel is the best but i use faux kernel because of default colour settings in fauxclock app.The display looks stunning.

Guys whats the best screen protector front plus back available for nexus 4

Any body here uses it naked ? If yes Howz is faring ?

Have you changed any colour settings on franco??I agree franco kernel is the best but i use faux kernel because of default colour settings in fauxclock app.The display looks stunning.
Link to ROM xda thread pls I use whatsapp from morning 10 to 8 pm full on WiFi by night battery is around 28%

Just received the phone and it'd really beautiful but really disappointed with the display
I m used to smiled and it is totally washed out for me
Not happy

Back