New: Verbatim Dvd @ 15.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup got ur money. one more fellow member is paying for them. i will get it when one more person fills one and am done with my exams :D .

Single Layer x 2 - boomshankar - will confirm and payment details would be sent.

in total 5 spindles. main_trouble this is THE NEXT GO , so u can now pay me if u want the dvds

200mph said:
kgthelazy the dvds have been packed will be sent out tomorrow , docket details will be PMed onces sent.
have the dvds been sent?

also since this is a new GO u shd mention in the first post itself whether these are MII or MIS(made in India/Singapore) ... cdfreaks burn/scan results are just fine but newegg user comments regarding MII verbatim products makes u think twice.Please update the first post accordingly.

KG.

dude this is the 3 or the 4th GO every one knows its MII. i have not shipped yours. if you dont want the dvds. i will refund back your money not a issue at all. i think the previous gos if u have checked mention all details and most on the forum are aware . all scans are also there. as far as newegg is concerned i care a dam about what those nut heads think as i dont think they know how to check dvds in the first place. cd freaks is hte right place.

PS : the courier was closed by the time i went so i will be sending it on monday.

200mph said:
dude this is the 3 or the 4th GO every one knows its MII. i have not shipped yours. if you dont want the dvds. i will refund back your money not a issue at all. i think the previous gos if u have checked mention all details and most on the forum are aware . all scans are also there. as far as newegg is concerned i care a dam about what those nut heads think as i dont think they know how to check dvds in the first place. cd freaks is hte right place.

PS : the courier was closed by the time i went so i will be sending it on monday.

i certainly want my dvds and sooner the better ... no refunds needed :p
but plz dont expect to check all related threads ... merely a mention of link etc wud have been better thats all i say

heheh , sorry for flaming , off late bad things have happened in the GO which pissed me. i will send them across tomorrow only .

200mph said:
heheh , sorry for flaming , off late bad things have happened in the GO which pissed me. i will send them across tomorrow only .

Exactly... Its a pain to organize a GO. You need to keep track on so many things and yet you end up on the wrong side. Its one effort where one would prefer to be on the other side. Seriously mate... Real nice effort... very few people take so many pains...

thanks yeah for understanding. the thing is people have backed out not a issue. but when i suffer a loss in a go like this which i just go for the sheer love for media is what pissed me. i was just talking to saiyan about it yesterday and will be waiting another day before the thing i plan to do.

GUYS REMEMBER : THE SINGLE LAYERS ARE ALL - MII

THE DUAL LAYERS ARE DVD-DL OR DVD+DL DEPENDING ON STOCK BUT ARE 100 % - MADE IN SINGAPORE. YOU CAN CONFIRM THE SAME FROM MEDPAL he had taken them.

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED.
ReNegnDE - CHEQUE BOUNCED HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 85 . - HAS STILL NOT PAID . VERY VERY LAME .

says has dropped in a cheque , i hope this clears properly this time. waiting for its reflection for another few days

kgthelazy the dvds have been shipped to you. all details have been sent via a PM to you. other guys , i am waiting for some people to pay onces they do i will execute the GO.

tangentray has trasferred 925 bucks. waiting for reflections. boomshankar let me know what ever you plan so that i can execute the GO for the others.

85 RS cheque still does not show in . ReNegnDE .

tangentray - payment received

boomshakar - payment details sent again . pay asap .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back