New phone under 20K

1. Q: Budget?
A: 20K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT or Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Only Nokia, Samsung, LG, HTC or Motorola

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen or Qwerty

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, WiFi, EDGE

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: mails, chatting and texting

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Gorilla glass, the bigger the screen the better. :)

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: LG Optimus Black P970, Motorola Defy+

Please help me with the links for any online deals. I will be buying this online.

Thank you!

I have been watching so many reviews on youtube and many other website and to be honest I am getting mad. I dont know which phone to go for, there are so many options available. I like the Atrix 2, but for few more K's I can get the Galaxy Nexus but with only seller warranty, is that okay? Will I run in to problems?

What do I do? Shall I wait till next month and get the Samsung Note? or iPhone 4S?

God, buying a laptop is so much easier than this.

If you have decided on a budget stick to it. There's always something 'better' to be had a higher price. So at 20k atrix 2 is the best phone. At 26k its galaxy nexus.at 30k its xperia s, etc. If you keep extending your budget then the sky is the limit.

Well I guess for a few more bucks Galaxy Nexus is worth it. BUT WAIT! Leaked specs could be showing a revamped Nexus - GSMArena.com news This means that the current nexus's price will certainly go down so it should become more tempting and fit in your original budget.
Seller warranties which only cover software issues are useless. If hardware is covered then it is okay. If you need a phone urgently then Atrix 2 <> SX Sola > SGS Advance, IMHO. Else, you could wait and get your nexus at a sweeter price :)

Back