Audio Need really good speakers in strictly 9k?

ankxxs

Adept
Dear Friends, I need really good speakers for my future rig which will be bought in December. So, please suggest me which desktop or some other speakers I can buy for my system. I am open to buy from both offline & online.
Thanks in advance. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

So no good speakers available in my budget that no body replied :(

Been doing a bit of research myself. Am looking for a 2.1 setup so I can only comment on that.

I've narrowed it down to Altec Lansing MX6021 and the Logitech Z623. Most reviews seem to lean to the Z623.

@ajish: Whatever I have read on TE MX 6021 is not a good pair of speakers for its price point. So what made you lean towards Z623?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Wel I did my part of research too & came across these speakes as suggestion:-
1. Gigaworks T40
2. Edifier DA 5000 Pro
3.Edifier C3
4. Edifier s530
5. Logitech z2300
6.Logitech z623
So now need help taking decisions regarding these speakers as which one will produce what kind of sound signature.
I prefer little more dollops of BASS :D

Mainly online reviews. From what I read, the Z2300 is the undisputed king of computer speakers. Unfortunately, its production has been discontinued. The Z623 is its successor.

What I wanted was clear sound and more importantly loud too. With THX certification, I think the Z623 is my best bet (also a good bet for bass methinks).

The other models you mentioned didn't turn up in my research (except C3; also, my research was not exactly extensive :D) so I can't comment on their quality.

For a few more days, Bajaao is offering their AudioEngine A2's for 9250 shipped using the promo code PREAE10.

Cons:

You have to pay for them now.

You will only get them after November 25th.

Finally narrowed it down to edifier da 5000 pro & edifier s530. So can anybody help me with the price?

I'm going in for the s530 or the s730 next month. There is a distributor in Bangalore who gave me the price as 8,500 and 14K odd, respectively.

I'm sure the DA5000 would be cheaper. As a general rule, knock off a couple of thousands from the price online http://edifier.co.in/

Well guys finally bought Edifier DA 5000 & they are amazing. Bass is good & vocal clarity really good. Bought it for 8900. DA 5000 Pro are not available anywhere.

Back