Need most professional looking laptop!

Nothing beats a Thinkpad. The crap that Apple dishes out to you, after you pay Steve Jobs his ridiculous Apple Tax, just doesn't match the Thinkpad when it comes to durability and performance. Get a Thinkpad.

I love my HP EliteBook 8440. It looks just the way it sounds, elite. Its rugged and lightweight (an important factor for me).

And yes, thinkpad is anytime a good bet.

sunny27 said:
Nothing beats a Thinkpad. The crap that Apple dishes out to you, after you pay Steve Jobs his ridiculous Apple Tax, just doesn't match the Thinkpad when it comes to durability and performance. Get a Thinkpad.
I hope this apple bashing is not due to jealousy or unaffordability...
You need to understand a lot of things before simply bashing someone...
As they say, the easiest way to gain attraction is to bash anything on top..

Talking about cost, you need to manufacture a product of your own to know how much investment goes in, in addition to the mundane hardware you speak in comparison

Getting to the topic...
Get a macbook pro (await until its updated)

Else get a thinkpad and look like a nerd from 90's

^^Get a mac and look like a hippy from the 60's!

Why does anyone anywhere in the world looking for a capable professional laptop end up buying the thinkpad/dell latitude/hp elitebook and in some cases a vaio? If you are a designer/architect then maybe yes a macbook is good for you.

hey if you don't mind can i know why you want such a laptop ? you into web dev now ?

i think if you are going to run adobe suites then stick to win7, becuase if you buy mac licenses and later want to change, it will be too costly.

For PS get a Macbook Pro...

I am into Windows Programming so took an XPS 15.. Else my obvious choice was MBP.....

Back