Need Laptop around 30k ??

guys,

i m looking to buy dell lappie.. but now after seeing comments.. my lappy will arrive in next 30 -40 days..i guess..

i m about to buy 15r i3, 320gb, 3gb ram, ati 512mb card.. notebook... anyone suggest me other brand? ??

refreshing requirements... i m going to use in uk... warranty need is an international.

sony VPCEB14EN/WI is the only option for me.. ??? for quick buy, in terms of getting laptop. max 40k..

acer 5740 has no gfx card, on the other hand sony VPCEB14EN/WI has similar characteristics like dell... anyone knows how many days dell take to process order.

i recently bought the Lenovo z560. I think i got a good deal, with all the required (as above n mine personal) config. It costed me around 36k (DOS model).
m loving it :)

if u add w7 P it cost 6 to 7k more..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i m in real dilemma now, to buy dell or not.? i m gng to leave next month mostly 15th..

& i m not sure whether i get it on time.?

today i went to sony center and inquire about sony VPCEB24EN/BI

# Intel® Core™ i3-350M Processor 2.26 GHz

# Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic (64-bit)

# 15.5 (39.37 cm) wide (WXGA: 1366 x 768) VAIO Display

# ATI Mobility Radeonâ„¢ HD 5145 Graphics

3gb ram.

i m so much confuse now.???

Which University are you coming to in UK? I would suggest you to buy from UK then. It may cost you more but you will have peace of mind.

Read the "Important Please Read!" before ordering. Dell Student Computers The student discounts fall under EPP.

I bought a used Dell Latitude and got the warranty transferred on my name. Was a real bargain considering its a latitude. Check my siggy

hi folks..
time constraints push me to buy vaio with w7 basic.

at the first use.. what i need to do?
i have created recovery disk of 3dvd's..

and else what should i do..???
and how to enable aero in w7 basic any trick.??
thanks

Back