Audio need in-ear solution!urgent!

Pinaki

Disciple
guys I used EP630 and PL21 for my zen...but both got kaput and I m out of muzic now :(
I have koss porta pro already but want an in-ear solution...
My requirements are:-
1) I am abnormally bass head...it should poke out my head:bleh:
2) sound clarity also needs to be there...but not at the cost of loosing the bass;)
3) price should be strictly with 1k-1.5k:ashamed:

The easiest way out for a bass head around 1.5-1.6k used to be NuForce NE6 but isn't available any more. Moshel might be having the Hippo Boom which will satisfy any bass head but its detailing ,soundstage isn't as good as that of NE6.

The MEEelectronics M9 with the bassy tips can also be considered but it has a slightly recessed midrange if you are fine with it .:)

FaH33m said:
The easiest way out for a bass head around 1.5-1.6k used to be NuForce NE6 but isn't available any more. Moshel might be having the Hippo Boom which will satisfy any bass head but its detailing ,soundstage isn't as good as that of NE6.

The MEEelectronics M9 with the bassy tips can also be considered but it has a slightly recessed midrange if you are fine with it .:)
how about NE7 man?is it any good?

Extend a little (2k) and get ME M6. This will fit your need. BTW, what is your source?

Also I think you are expecting too much bass out of your budget

thenvk said:
Extend a little (2k) and get ME M6. This will fit your need. BTW, what is your source?

Also I think you are expecting too much bass out of your budget
well my source is creative zen...and which one will have more bass- ME M9 or ME M6?

No the M9 is useless when it comes to the kind of bass youre looking for.For the said budget I dont think you'll get anything.
Best bet, mephistopheles is selling his 3 month old NE 6 for 1600, get a little discount if you can and buy it eyes closed.

karan_n8 said:
No the M9 is useless when it comes to the kind of bass youre looking for.For the said budget I dont think you'll get anything.

Best bet, mephistopheles is selling his 3 month old NE 6 for 1600, get a little discount if you can and buy it eyes closed.

or you can also get a new NE 7 for 1880 shipped from buygammingstuff.in

Arrey bhai itna research mat karo, NE 6 lelo , if you want to buy a new one, check the availability , else get in touch with the member who is selling it. How are you living without your ear phones :p

strategy said:
^ i disagree.... research karo
you will want to spend more, :p
LOL , Dont make big holes in everyone's pocket .
Let beginners start step by step journey .

OP , as recommended by others , at this price range you wont go wrong with NE 6 . And do stick to them for some time , before you plan to upgrade , understand ur needs again before you plan to upgrade . Else its nothing but just keep on trying journey :p

lol that spend more part was a joke, but you should always research well before buying to get the best bang for the buck. currently only M2 is the most VFM.

anubhav2345 said:
LOL , Dont make big holes in everyone's pocket .
Let beginners start step by step journey .

OP , as recommended by others , at this price range you wont go wrong with NE 6 . And do stick to them for some time , before you plan to upgrade , understand ur needs again before you plan to upgrade . Else its nothing but just keep on trying journey :p

boy I already started my journey (with ep630,pl21,koss portapro and a lot more not worth mentioning:bleh:). already spent a lot of mullah:ashamed:
but this time I need some really kick-ass thing, but money is very less as the time is dewali:cool2:...I did do some RND and thought that hippo boom suits my need...tell me guys which one to get?NE6 or hippo boom?
and BTW where to buy this hippo boom(pretty wired name tho:S) in india? can you guys gimme a link?
and thanks a lot to all for ur valuable inputs guys!!!:thanx:

Back