Need Help in Buying a Home Theater

L33TWiZaRd

Disciple
Hi Guys

I wanted to buy a Home Theater System for myself and after almost a week of reading numerous reviews, going through countless forum posts on various forums including this one, i have finally settled on getting one of the following Onkyo offerings.

Model No. | SYW FLP | EGB | Local
HT-S3300 | N.A | N.A| 25k
HT-S5300 | 39k |40k |50K
HT-S6300 | 44k |44.8k |N.A

Shop your world is charging around 8-9k overweight charges which is bringing the price up considerably and with no warranty makes it quite unattractive. At the same time buying these locally with warranty is working out to be quite expensive. I'm confused as to which way to go :(

Additionally i was wondering if it were a good idea to buy one of the Onkyo receivers separately from the US, as these are quite light and the overweight charges won't exceed the 2-3k mark.
And then buy just the speakers and sub-woofer from India as they are quite heavy.
Options for the receivers include TX-SR508 and TX-SR608

Budget is around the 25-40k mark for everything. (Sweet spot is 30K)
Minimum Requirements:
3 HDMi inputs
DTS MA decoding
HDMI pass through

Usage:
60% Movies/Anime/TV shows all in SD or 720/1080P
20% Gaming on the PS3 and XBOX 360
10% Tata Sky for watching football
10% Music, mostly FLAC

Looking forward to your suggestions

Cheers

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Main Post Updated with more information.

Hi L33TWiZaRd,
To plan your budget i just want to give a suggestion.just go on for discount coupons for the branded ones.This will reach your both requirements of buying desired and at low prices. best buy coupons @ redtagdeals is offering free online Discount coupons which will be useful to you

Back