Need Help Guys

Jageera

Disciple
i have decided to buy a mobile for myself soon.but i have a problem.i am confused as the phone i want to buy is LG G1800

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA WHETHER THIS PHONE IS GOOD OR I SHOULD STICK TO NOKIA ONLY AND BUTA GOOD NOKIA HANDSET.PLEASE DI GUIDE ME.:huh:

ALSO I READ ON THE NET THAT THIS PHONE HAS SOME EMPTY FOLDER PROBLEM WHICH IS FOUND ON ALL OF THESE HANDSETS,BUT IT IS SOLVED BY GOING TO THE LG SERVICE CENTERS.ANY OF YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY LG SERVICE CENTERS IN MUMBAI OR GUJARAT SI THAT IF I BUY THIS PHONE I MAY GO THERE AND GET IT FIXED.:huh:
PLEASE DO TELL ME WHETHER I SHOULD PROCEED TO BUY THIS PHONE:huh:

dont go for LG...there screens are pathetic even 65k ones...go for sony,nokia or samsung....preferbly Sony K300i if u dont mind having 12mb memory

depends on the usage also golden...i have a 6230 with a 128mb card..thats enough for me.....my sis has a K700i with 40mb memory..thats enough for her....

so it depends on the usage

Does the ngage qd have mp3 support ? Coz that is a great phone with a big screen, series 60 platform and MMC card support for just 7k.

see this phone does not have a tft screen.. stn screens are rather bad...
morever lg phones are not that "open" if u get my meaning.....

so in that price range look fr se k300i or maybe noks 6030

but if mp3 is primary fr u then u can go fr this phone in this range.

@ 7k, your best bet is a N-gage normal or QD... with a appropriate size mem. card... i bought a 512 for 2000 7 months back... should be much cheaper now..

lol...i use a nokia 3315...not even colour screen :p...meh....as one might guess all my cash goes into the PC :p...

d00d my advice is just keep your current phone and buy some brand new PC stuff :D

Hey Decadent_Spectre,
This guy doesn't have a PC... So, I guess he can't spend it on a PC...

He, too, goes to the same cafe as me. Also, he is a good friend... :D

then start saving for one....im sure everyone here will agree when i say that having your own PC is a far more ..."satisfying" experience than going to a cafe...

good luck on the phone tho...personally if you have to buy one ...go sony...they make the best...or O2 but thats kinda expensive

goldenfrag said:
Decadent, its only Satisfying when ppl have a Rig quite like yours. Im not at all satisfied with my Machine :mad:.

your rig isnt bad....

and when i was 15 i had a really crappy rig...it took me a lot of time and effort to actually get the money for this... :p

your lucky you got what you have @ 15

I ddint even have a rig when I was 15 :(
Used to play on my father's P1@office
worked/played on mah father's 286,386,486 before that :(

^^in 2000 (when you woud have been 15), at least cybercafes xisted....

When I was 15 (1995), that was when the net had just come in...those were the days of using shell accounts on the school comp...and browsing using Lynx/links(don't rem the name) .....

cellphones came in a lil later arnd 1996 and they were toys of the super rich..what with handsets coming for 40K (handsets even your bai wouldn't touch with a bargepole today) :tongue: and call rate of 16/- a minute....

cut to 2004, when I used to work in Gurgaon...On my way to office in the mornings, I'd often see a guy sweeping the divider with a broomstick witha cellphone hanging around hi neck....

Time sure are a' changin

Back