Need formal shoes!

Hey ppl. Need to buy a pair of formal shoes for office wear. Need ur suggestions on which brand/model to look for....Pls suggest coz ive always been a sports shoes guy and dunno much abt formal ones.....

They need to be comfortable and decent looking.

PS - Looked at some shoes by Provogue. They look good but are they any good?
Wat abt Lee Cooper, Woodland and Buckaroo?

Go for Stacy Adams, Provogue or Red Tape formal range anything Black or Tan would go with your most of the clothes combination.

got one pair of lee cooper got it damn cheap@ 1150rs from the parel factory price shop(mumbai). then i got a pair of hush puppies which are nice and comfortable. get hush puppies if you can.

Florsheim has some very good formal wear shoes. Been wearing one since almost 2 years and been doing good. Slightly on the expensive side but with the kind of wear pattern I get, this one has lasted me more than any shoes by far.

If you have a deskjob, then almost anything is fine.

However, if you are going to be on your feet or walking a lot, get the Florsheim Comfortech shoes.

They have a soft sole and are very comfortable. Havent tried Hush puppies, but these Florsheims are way better than Red Tape, Lee Cooper, etc... I need it because I'm on my feet most of the time.

another vote for florsheim though surprisingly for last 3-4 years i've been using franco leones :lol:

Hey, thanks a lot for all of ur suggestion guys....

Mine will be a boring desk job. Yeah, those Hush Puppies do look quite comfy. Need to chk out Florsheim tho.......

^ you guys are lucky its hard for me to even find a pair in most brands :p , but agress. with nikhil though their designs are not gr8 they are very comfortable so are hush puppies . pls dont go with lee cooper , they look good but not really that comfortable for long wear .

Had a pair of Franco Leones' earlier, pretty decent.

But for the past 1.5yrs, I've been wearing Florsheim ones.

Love the design and comfort. :cool2:

Back