need Counter Strike 1.6 hack tools!! plz help me

kb.tendulkar

Disciple
Hello guys,
i am new in Counter Strike 1.6. I just want to try hack tools in cs. so that i can easily recognise hackers by experiencing the hack. Please give me working hack tools just for fun. I am not using it forever.. please Help me

thx

just dont want to tell and talk here about hacks but just dont use hacks on secure server else ur account will be banned by steam.

kb.tendulkar said:
Hello guys,
i am new in Counter Strike 1.6. I just want to try hack tools in cs. so that i can easily recognise hackers by experiencing the hack. Please give me working hack tools just for fun. I am not using it forever.. please Help me

thx

That is the most common excuse for someone looking for hacks. One can make out hackers easily enough without using hacks. Play fair, have fun.

yeah....using hax like kills CS 1.6 and all the indian CS 1.6 servers without 24/7 online admins are suffering like nything from looser hackers..If you are really into just finding out how hax looks like search for youtube videos which show wall hacks and speed hacks, n you dont need to see anything to spot aimbotters if you have ever xperienced it...Sick of those guys who practically make good servers uplayable...

see guys i dnt have steam a/c and i play in public servers...

just for experiment i want that...

believe me i will play fair.i Dont like cheating in servers..

so if u guys think its a illegal talk then i am really sorry...

my intention was to just experience the hack thats it nothing else..

^ Google for CS1.6 hacks and you are welcomed to world of hacker players (believe me, they're no more than loosers) :)

kb.tendulkar said:
ya dude u r right..

i am thinking to buy razer Deathadder or Black mamba

Thanks for not being a part of the loser-community of Cs. Would highly recommend a Deathadder for this game.

anybody who hacks to be pro or uses hacks with some other lame excuse are all pathetic.

stay true to yourself, enjoy the game and never hack.

Back