CPU/Mobo Need a favor 4m non mumbai guys (TP i45)

has33

Adept
I ve my E8600 staring @ me for almost a week, still boxed, right next 2 my lappy as the Biostar T Power i45 motherboard has been out of stocks in Mumbai, 4 a while now. Was told to wait till this weekend 4 the new stocks but now m told 2 wait another week :mad:

So I thought of asking some1 who knows/trusts me to check in their city for the availability and if possible purchase n ship it 2 me :ashamed:

It should cost 8K + 4% and another maybe 100 bucks shipping which I ve ready n can deposit in any account 2day itself...so who's up to doing some favors :cool2:

Also, if anybody in mumbai knows of a dealer who has it in stock can also lemme know but thats dicey as Abacus guys got only 6 boards in their 1st lot which got sold out...they've ordered around 40 now n the new stock may cost less but I don't ve the patience :rofl:

Modz, I dunno if this is the right section for this thread but then again, there IS no section for such a thread...still if U feel that this thread needs to be in some other section, pls do the needful...TIA ;)

Where 4m, Rahul...Nasik :huh:

If so, can U call em n C if they ve another board :huh:

Abt cash...my budget is 10K for the mobo...but nothing can beat the clocks of the i45 ATM...well, almost nothing. ASUS Commando can beat the crap out of all the P35/45 boards while clocking the 45nm C2Ds but nobody is selling em :p

I'm gonna be putting em under Liquid Nitrogen ofcourse :eek:hyeah:

has33 said:
Where 4m, Rahul...Nasik :huh:

If so, can U call em n C if they ve another board :huh:

Abt cash...my budget is 10K for the mobo...but nothing can beat the clocks of the i45 ATM...well, almost nothing. ASUS Commando can beat the crap out of all the P35/45 boards while clocking the 45nm C2Ds but nobody is selling em :p

I'm gonna be putting em under Liquid Nitrogen ofcourse :eek:hyeah:

Yes i bought it from Nasik....

But if ur budget is 10k then i suggest u Asus P5Q-Pro or P5Q-E Both r good & build qulity is Best (Better than Biostar build +Looks )

My budget is low therefore i Buy Biostar....

Bro, I ve already played with P5Q pro n Maximus Formula from ASUS n I'm sure I DON'T want that.

I NEED the Biostar TP i45 !!! That P5Q pro craps out @ 635 FSB n that 2 @ 8 multi...need the i45 for +650 FSB @ 10 multi :O

This was not a "suggest me a mobo" thread...it is a request thread so pls if U can inquire 4m Ur dealer if he has 1 more board ???

^^^ Thanks guys...waiting 4 reply.

Ve already done +5Ghz on LN2 with an E8400 n yes +6GHz is what I'm looking 4 and its doable with the E8600 n the i45...not 2 mention my Micron D9 GKX chipped Team Xtreem PC2 9600 which do +500 @ 4-4-4. Last time I didn't ve any RAM that could do +600 and these can do +700 @ 5-5-5 ;)

Nuke...I ve been calling Abacus like 1st thing in the mornin for 8 days now :/ Its been out of stock in B'bay for quite a while...new stock coming in another week (all in the 1st post)

^^ Biostar is slower in 1M but same or a little faster in 32M.

But 3D MAX score are abt same.

Honestly, fastest were P35s of abit ... than all the rest in Spi1M :/

Back