My attempt at an Audi TT in 3D :D

Great stuff dude.. its awesome and keep it coming. continue to do more stuff and u'd see light for all the hardwork! Keep us amazed here with new stuff frm ure beautiful mind!

I saw ure gallery and also "geograpcics"'s gallery. nice to see what I believe : "Knowledge only spreads when u share em and which is why u shud share em"

Could u also post some of the links from where u learn these stuff. not may be to me but might be useful to someone in need sometime....

Thanks a lot @acer :)

I've mostly been learning from Lynda.com's 3DS Max Essential Training, and I've gone through several tutorials from:

{E}vermotion - 3D models, textures, tutorials, architecture, 3D graphic, vray, 3ds max

Photoshop Tutorials and Flash Tutorials - Tutorialized

Aversis | Vray for 3d Studio Max Tutorials | Standard studio lighting setup

And many other such websites... feel free to go through if you're interested! :)

EDIT: This model is now featured in the spotlight at http://www.designcontest.net! :D

nice! i think the proportions need a bit of work, but you can get only better with it!.

I have serious respect for your web design work on pixelguise & Spothosted. Phenomenal!

Thanks guys :)

@mach9: Glad you like it and thanks for visiting my portfolio :)

@prandi: Render time was about 5 - 6 minutes per render at 800x600 px, the wallpaper sized one @ 1680x1050 was under 13 minutes.

Back