Moving from NIB 1 to NIB 2

rajatgarewal

Disciple
Dec 29, 2008
I recently changed my dataone plan so they moved me to NIB 2 but i have many NIB 1 ids which were working for me and now i cant use them as my ip is now like 117.x.x.x which was earlier 59.x.x.x so i cant use 59.x.x.x ids anymore....is there a sloution to this...can i ask bsnl authorities to move me back to NIB 1????

saumilsingh

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
NIB2 is indeed blocked on a lot of websites and forums.
Afaik, there is nothing you can do. Ever since BSNL DataOne officially became BSNL Broadband, they only issue IP's in 117.x.x.x range.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
Dec 22, 2007
Nagpur
www.desiphotographers.com
rajatgarewal said:
I recently changed my dataone plan so they moved me to NIB 2 but i have many NIB 1 ids which were working for me and now i cant use them as my ip is now like 117.x.x.x which was earlier 59.x.x.x so i cant use 59.x.x.x ids anymore....is there a sloution to this...can i ask bsnl authorities to move me back to NIB 1????

hey i am in NIB 1 , but BSNL port binded accounts so i couldnt use friends account . is there any walkarounds ?

vinodh89

Disciple
May 30, 2009
I got a BSNL connection again, took H500 plan in addition to having a 256 unlimited airtel connection. The installation guy who came to place, left two sheets of paper, One paper was with the login details of mine, and in the other paper login details of another customer :D

Now i think i should cancel my Airtel 256 line and change my bsnl plan to 256 unlimited. I can use that guy's H500c plan for night downloading :D

tkin

Adept
May 31, 2009
Kolkata
vinodh89 said:
I got a BSNL connection again, took H500 plan in addition to having a 256 unlimited airtel connection. The installation guy who came to place, left two sheets of paper, One paper was with the login details of mine, and in the other paper login details of another customer :D

Now i think i should cancel my Airtel 256 line and change my bsnl plan to 256 unlimited. I can use that guy's H500c plan for night downloading :D
They will catch you and sue the hell out of you, everytime someone logs in, his connection details(username, ip and time) are logged by BSNL servers against the user's phone no, by checking these the guys there can find out that a connection to another guys account had been made from your phone no, boom, they get you. They actually caught a friend of mine in Kolkata:huh: .

Its very easy, they have a software named medha or something like that, all you need to do is enter the user name and all his connection details including phone nos from which connection was made will be showed on screen:mad: , like BSNL user management screen but more detailed. And if the guy complains they will check it:no:.

rajatgarewal

Disciple
Dec 29, 2008
tkin said:
They will catch you and sue the hell out of you, everytime someone logs in, his connection details(username, ip and time) are logged by BSNL servers against the user's phone no, by checking these the guys there can find out that a connection to another guys account had been made from your phone no, boom, they get you. They actually caught a friend of mine in Kolkata:huh: .

Its very easy, they have a software named medha or something like that, all you need to do is enter the user name and all his connection details including phone nos from which connection was made will be showed on screen:mad: , like BSNL user management screen but more detailed. And if the guy complains they will check it:no:.

When did BSNL become such soconcerned abt its concernes about its customers:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: ...anyways its a pity for me as I play on GARENA and i cannot use free accounts anymore...it consumes bandwisth like anything

tkin

Adept
May 31, 2009
Kolkata
rajatgarewal said:
When did BSNL become such soconcerned abt its concernes about its customers:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: ...anyways its a pity for me as I play on GARENA and i cannot use free accounts anymore...it consumes bandwisth like anything
They only check if a customer complains.

tkin

Adept
May 31, 2009
Kolkata
saumilsingh said:
Accounts other than yours won't work on your phone line anymore since they were binded quite some time ago.
Its not implemented everywhere yet, in some places its still possible to login with different passwords, I personally checked this on my friends PC.

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Aug 27, 2007
Pune
www.wrapcode.com
They Port binded the connections, result we can use only one account.. I know, how to hack BSNL Broadband accounts.. Even I used them alot when there was no port binding, but now.. I can't use any of them :bleh:

can't help bro.