Android Motorola Rolling Out Android 4.4.3 To Unlocked Moto X, Moto G, And Moto E This Week

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
As just announced on Motorola's official blog, the company will begin rolling out Android 4.4.3 KitKat to unlocked Mot X, G, and E owners this week. Motorola has made a point of rapid updates since it was acquired and subsequently sold by Google, with Punit Soni acting as the public face of Motorola's software update team.

This update will be rolling out to unlocked (T-Mobile) Moto X owners, the unlocked Moto G (including the new and old 3G variants, as well as LTE the version), and the Moto E. This does not include the AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint Moto X, or the Verizon prepaid Moto G at this time. Those devices must go through carrier certification, though Motorola has historically been quick to update them relative to most other carrier-branded Android devices.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...-unlocked-moto-x-moto-g-and-moto-e-this-week/

As just announced on Motorola's official blog, the company will begin rolling out Android 4.4.3 KitKat to unlocked Mot X, G, and E owners this week. Motorola has made a point of rapid updates since it was acquired and subsequently sold by Google, with Punit Soni acting as the public face of Motorola's software update team.

This update will be rolling out to unlocked (T-Mobile) Moto X owners, the unlocked Moto G (including the new and old 3G variants, as well as LTE the version), and the Moto E. This does not include the AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint Moto X, or the Verizon prepaid Moto G at this time. Those devices must go through carrier certification, though Motorola has historically been quick to update them relative to most other carrier-branded Android devices.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...-unlocked-moto-x-moto-g-and-moto-e-this-week/
That's great news.

Good news, but we Indians will have to wait a bit.
:mad:
The update is rolling out for -
Moto G users who bought online in the U.S. (includes Moto G 4G LTE) and at retail in Brazil

Good news, but we Indians will have to wait a bit.
:mad:
The update is rolling out for -
Moto G users who bought online in the U.S. (includes Moto G 4G LTE) and at retail in Brazil

Well Moto's interface has been almost stock Android. So, it won't take too long to update other markets.

Motorola are consistently impressing me now. In some places, X owners received the 4.4.3 update a Nexus 5. That's unheard of.

In other news, my X received an update last night which now automatically detects when I'm at home and reads out my texts and caller names when the phone is out of reach. I don't see myself leaving the Motorola camp anytime soon.

Back