CPU/Mobo Motherboard warranty for damaged CPU Pins ?

bunny3412

Disciple
guys wanna know how to get warranty of motherboard from rma ?as my friend damaged his board and he purchase the board frm his friend and his friend is in other state ?...help guys

Re: mobo warranty suggestion

go the service center of that particuar company of the gpu and give them

if its under warranty they will take it

damage the pins of board .....^^^dude service center is not in ur city its in other city ?now what to do ?

What Cpu socket pins???? If so that you have to get it repaired locally Service center won't entertain physical damage.....

^ In case you missed it earlier, quoting again :

salman8506 said:
Service center won't entertain physical damage

i.e. your warranty is void.

Get it repaired for a fee, or else buy a new board.

thanks crazy_eddy but still want to know how to get warranty of things from rma ? means in such conditions when service center is not in ur city its in other city ? when what to do?

^ Then you have to send faulty product, satisfying warranty terms and conditions to the nearest authorized service center of the manufacturer / distributor.

bunny3412 said:
thanks crazy_eddy but still want to know how to get warranty of things from rma ?

You need to read properly buddy. Eddy mentioned it already in a simpler language and I quote:

Crazy_Eddy said:
i.e. your warranty is void.

Any physical or burnt damage voids the warranty. You will either have to pay the amount to get it repaired from the service centre (FYI, even after getting the socket repaired for the price, you will not be able to avail the warranty in the future as well) or get it fixed from a local technician.

Ship any product that is in Warranty to the nearest service center for availing warranty but before shipping contact them and ask them if it is ok for you to ship the product to them that way you can avail warranty :) I hope you got your doubt's cleared.....

The Sorcerer said:
You need to read properly buddy. Eddy mentioned it already in a simpler language and I quote:

Any physical or burnt damage voids the warranty. You will either have to pay the amount to get it repaired from the service centre (FYI, even after getting the socket repaired for the price, you will not be able to avail the warranty in the future as well) or get it fixed from a local technician.

i guess he just wants to know the process of rma, so just dont get hyper on him

Back