Most Awaited SMPS Brand is Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ If its within a Week i'm in too, else will be going for a VX450 or Tagan BZ500.......

Only if the SeaSonic S12II 500W SMPS was priced around 4.5k :(

Let me know Rahul about the 550 one....

Guys the ones which are listed in the thread are available. Nothing other than that is possible for now.

Also Tagan BZ 500 is not available anyways

^^I am currently working on the same so that most of the people get the warranty without sending the product back to mumbai.

You can buy the same and not worry abt the warranty i will sonn tell you how to go about it. But you wnt have to send it back to me tatz for sure

Can you confirm about warranty available in Kolkata ?? Also I want to be sure whether these prices include VAT. Thanks.

Ok these are the places where you will get Warranty and you wont have to send it back to me other than these places you will have send the SMPS back to Mumbai for replacement or warranty.

Mumbai

Delhi

Kolkatta

Ranchi

Chennai

Cochin

Chandighar

Ahemdabad

Banglore

TheITWares said:
Ok these are the places where you will get Warranty and you wont have to send it back to me other than these places you will have send the SMPS back to Mumbai for replacement or warranty.

Mumbai

Delhi

Kolkatta

Ranchi

Chennai

Cochin

Chandighar

Ahemdabad

Banglore

Rahul ,

Chandigarh where ? .

Guys mostly 99% i am going to get the Consignment of these Tommorow 1 x 380W & 2 x 430W have already been sold and a lot more inquires are being made for the same.

Will Post some Pics after i get them :)

Rahul ,

You Never Replied Where This Will Be Serviced in Chandigarh Till Today I Am Curious ,If You Like i Can Take Up Service In chandigarh Area And Handle Punjab ,Haryana ,Himachal And J & K Service .

Note :

• I Have a Very Good Repair Setup At Office .

^^ Thank you Amarbir but i don't need your services.

@ Customers - Please buy it without any fear i will make sure your stuff will be replaced within maximum 7 Days.

TheITWares said:
^^ Thank you Amarbir but i don't need your services.

Noted ,

No Problem ,If You Even Need Maintainence Partner Here I Am For Grabs ,Even If You currently Do Not ,Best Of Luck for your Sales and May You Sell Loads of Seasonic SMPS .

1 More Seasonic 430W - Gone to a Walkin Customer at my Shop :)

Warranty of these SMPS will be Handled by our Favorite Distri - Tirupati Enterprises so guys no more worries about who will handle Warranty n all.

Also these SMPS are Bronze Certified = around 82-85% Effciency

Plus these have - Ultra Silent Sanyo Denki Fans + Japanese Capacitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back