Most absurd thing you have written in your Answer Paper

also used to decorate as much as possible in the paper.....

favourite line in mathematics was

"WE KNOW THAT"

"FROM 1 , 2, and 3 WE KNOW THAT"

"WE OBSERVE THAT"

and the most fav. in BOLD highlighted in BOX

"HENCE PROVED" :lol:

then in board exams for one paper i was SO BLANK due to X, Y, Z reasons :mad: :ashamed: the trick dint work when it should had :mad: :p

@universal

which college you were from ???

@thetechmind

And you only KNEW THAT everything written above YOU KNOW THAT was something YOU DID NOT KNOW at all :lol:

raksrules said:
@universal

which college you were from ???

@thetechmind

And you only KNEW THAT everything written above YOU KNOW THAT was something YOU DID NOT KNOW at all :lol:

trust me man......total gumav, say in question paper its given

Q: Consider and object x, at speed x, varible speed y, variation = z , and this and that , find the mean variance and etc etc :no::no:

Answer :

Given: Object = x
speed = x
variable = y
variation = z

To find : 1...

:lol: half paper filled :lol:

Solution: <copy the entire question> :ashamed:
But, from above we know that ...............................(1)
formula ...............................(2)

<some crappy explanation which is so irrelevant, basically question rephrased :lol:>0
so using (1) in (2) we get..............
<some cancellations, and self made formulas and manipulation......>

solution........pt. 5

- As required :tongue:

I don't write anything crap in paper(except my handwriting....My handwriting itself is crap :|).

It's always like.....I know all the answers, I write all paper. But, then I never score enough marks to be top in class. I think my crap(shabby) handwriting is what makes me suffer:mad:

Lord Nemesis said:
Same with me. I used to write precise and to the point answers in the first two years of my Engg exams and that got me only 70% each year, For the third year, I tried lengthening the answers (though no nonsense) and took lot of additional's for each paper. Each of my papers were about 52~60 pages in length. (12 page main answer sheet and 10~12 additionals of 4 pages each). I had a swelling on my right hand joint that took 2 weeks to heal after the exams, but it did get me 84% :rofl:

Going to implement this from now onwards:clap:

haider_up32 said:
which clg ?? me too from lucknow

SMS Institute of Tech. It's a new college.:ashamed: Dont ask how I ended up there.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
I don't write anything crap in paper(except my handwriting....My handwriting itself is crap :|).

It's always like.....I know all the answers, I write all paper. But, then I never score enough marks to be top in class. I think my crap(shabby) handwriting is what makes me suffer:mad:

I have the same problem. I have a habit of writing every answer to the point since I studied in a reputed school and I was taught that way.

In UPTU engg though,even though my answers are 100% correct, I never get as much marks as my :crazy: batchmates who fill pages after pages with crap. Most of them havent given their Intermediate exams and are sitting in B.Tech with fake marksheets.

I am improving on my crap writing skills though.:p Managed to surpass them this semester.:rofl:

skylark said:
Haha.. When I was in school, in the English exam, we used to be given words for sentence formation. So if I came across any word whose meaning I didnt know.. I'd write.. " Since Ram didn't know what <word> meant, he looked for it in the dictionary." :p

Which reminds me of an incident while I was in 4th or 5th grade. We had to do sentence formation with the word 'Peace'. I don't know what caught up with the class and around 70% of the students (excluding me) made sentences like , "After coming back to home from office, my father rested in Peace". We didn't know what R.I.P meant at that time, so after listening to these sentences our English ma'am explained what R.I.P actually meant and we shouldn't be writing sentences as such.

Lord Nemesis said:
Same with me. I used to write precise and to the point answers in the first two years of my Engg exams and that got me only 70% each year,

I think the habit to write precise answers grows into student if they have studied the ICSE syllabus (or may be even the CBSE) till their 10/12 grade. Just my observation

This is the epic answer i wrote in 10th CBSE board exam..

Q: What's the White Revolution?

A: I didn't have the slightest idea, what it was. So, for the sake of writing this, i thought it might be related to Gandhiji ka Desh Choddo Aandolan. So i started off like this: It was the movement started by MCG, against the white skinned.

Later, i came to know that it was the Milk Revolution in India..by Dr Kurien. LOL.

Most ROFL answer I found till now

2zxpeft.jpg

Batman says it :rofl:

^^:lol: He has the time to create a batman there :rofl:

I have never written any thing crap till date :p If I don't know the answer I leave it and if I have some idea I just exaggerate it so that examiner get confused and give some marks on it :p

thetechmind said:
wrote the entire freaking question paper word to word same format....and then slept for 2 hrs :lol:

:lol::rofl:

Well I never used to write crap in my exam but then it lead to me getting suppli every time, still have couple to clear even after completion of my degree ;)

In my last and final semester I wrote loads of Bull$hit in almost every exam I could and ironic thing was, I cleared all with 40+ score and 68% result. :bleh:

Here r few that I remember:

It was in Mobile Communication Paper

Q- Why GEO is preferred over other orbits and why is there no space left in it.

Wrote meaningful stuff but after that wrote crap to complete the sheets and here is the excerpt from that

A- GEO is present at very high altitude so the coverage area is big and the satellites here are not affected by Aurora Borealis as seen in Low-earth orbit satellites where Aurora Borealis screws their telemetry and it has been proved by Alan parson's Project in 1971. GEO satellites are not secure in the synchronous orbit either. The solar flares emitting from sun fry up the circuitary of these defunct bolbs and thus hepls in creating space in GEO for more satellites. As to decrease in space in GEO is contributed by America, treating GEO as its biyatch and stuffin it with its Remote sensing and MilStar satellites.

The other one was of Cryptography

Q- Transform HAPPY BIRTHDAY using Vernam Cipher.

A- HAPPY BIRTHDAY is a text message sent to all by all thus repetition of keywords is present in it if normal cryptographic methods are used. Thus we use Vernam Cipher to encrpyt it as Vernam used it himself to encrypt both his love letters and threat letters so as to prevent teh public knowledge of him being a Homo.

The basic operation involves XORing the plaintext with pseudorandom text to generate Cipher Text. Here we have HAPPY BIRTHDAY as Plain text so we take a random text of equal char count as the random text. In this case we will use PHUCK YOURSELF and apply the XOR operation.

Now XOR operation only returns a valid TRUE result when one condition is True and other is false so we take HAPPY to be false and PHUCK to be True. The XOR operation gives a true valid statement thus proving that it is HAPPY to PHUCK. Using the same Recurrence relation between the characters we will generate the Vernam cipher for the remaining characters thus resultant will be IYAMA WEINER. The resultant has decreased char count as to remove the repetition of characters in plain text.

Still have to give Discrete Mathematics and A.D.A exam so lots more crap remains to be written.

screws their telemetry

it as Vernam used it himself to encrypt both his love letters and threat letters so as to prevent teh public knowledge of him being a Homo.

true valid statement thus proving that it is HAPPY to PHUCK
:rofl:

You wrote all this

Hmm..

I wrote the lyrics of "One" by Metallica after writing a decent intro and end (ie, wrote the /lyrics in the middle) in my E.E. paper. got 7/10 marks :D.

Also, one of my friends (during geometry paper) wrote the "given", "to prove that" statements from the question, and then in the first line of the proof wrote the same tpt statement and gave reason has "from tpt" :lol:

As a teacher, I often have to encounter some ridiculous answers.

For example from History,

Q : What was the name of Humayun's father?

A : Bhikhu Mian (Pet Name)

From Biology (Class six)

What is the root of a plant?

A : The thing that comes out of the ASS(written in Bengali) of the plant.

From Chemistry

Q : What is the difference between a base and an alkali?

A : Just as all Muslims in India are Indians but all Indians are not Muslims, similarly, all alkalis are bases but all bases are not alkalis.

General

Q : What was Swami Vivekananda's boyhood name?

A : Buddhadeb Bhattacharya.

Can't remember all of them. Will update if I do.

Once in my 6th semester of engineering i wasnt prepared for a subject called Multimedia Computing ,all i had written was scoldin my university ,college and the idiot who had set the question paper.I wrote it for about pages and guess what i did pass the exam:eek:hyeah:.Thanx to VTU.I took the copy of the paper and still have it with me.

Here are few of the funny answers i came across

8960.jpg

8962.jpg

8967m.jpg

8969m.jpg

8974.jpg

8978.jpg

8980.jpg

8990.jpg

The above are the best :rofl::rofl:

For more funny answers visit Funny Exam answers

Back