MoneyBookers- want to know something about this

deepanshuchg

Disciple
See i have a account on Get Paid to Write Articles | Make Money Online - Expertscolumn.com (Its a website which pays us to write columns on them). And i have already more than 5 dollar in my account.
But the website says "Indian authors should choose Moneybookers as their mode of payment as they could not be paid through Paypal."
so wanna know how is moneybooker.. i havent used it yet and how much do they cost and ol other useful stuff.

Btw why payment cant be paid thru paypal.. as per my knowledge paypal is not banned in India :D

Just go to Moneybookers and create an account. Then you can just give your moneybookers email id and receive payments. Later you can withdraw the amount to your bank account. The fees in MB are one of the lowest, so you should benefit(You can receive money for free, unlike Paypal). However i would wait for more money to accumulate in MB before withdrwaing as a bank transfer has fees of around 1.8 Euros.
IMO paypal has now lots of restrictions on Indian users because of RBI policies, so probably your site prefers not to make payments using Paypal.

okay so if i have some money in my moneybooker account and if i want to use this money to but some premium points in the game Tribalwars.net (just consider it online shopping) so will i be charged den also?

Back