Budget 41-50k minimum budget rig for gaming on 1080p

I will be going to ctc to buy the stuff now. Also made up my mind for the GTX 660 Ti. The deal is to buy it on flipkart using my friends CC. that way if I buy it after 17th of this month. I will have to pay him on 6th of Feb :bigok:

Hey guys, I spent 29k today and after all that I am feeling void inside me. let me explain.

Went to CTC and got the quote
Intel DH77EB - 6100
Core i5 3550 - 12800
Corsair Vengence 8GBx2 - 5400
Corsair 400R - 4700

Came back home. opened up my old pc, removed all the storage and optical drives, psu, cleaned the dust. went and washed my hands. then opened up the 400R, fixed up the motherboard, then the processor, then all the storage packed up everything nice, cleaned up the floor. fixed the headset, then connected the cpu to the tv, connected the mouse and the BANG... the *uckin keyboard is ps2 connector type and the mobo has usb ports only. powers up the system looks at the boot screen and then cant to anythign. time is 11:30PM so cant go out to buy a new kb. good night guys:bye2:

Congrats on 400R you got a great deal,About the keyboard:p,This happened to one of my friend,Should've checked before.Intel boards doesn't have PS2 connecter mostly.Get a usb to ps2 adapter or a new keyboard.
Hey guys, I spent 29k today and after all that I am feeling void inside me. let me explain.

Went to CTC and got the quote
Intel DH77EB - 6100
Core i5 3550 - 12800
Corsair Vengence 8GBx2 - 5400
Corsair 400R - 4700

Came back home. opened up my old pc, removed all the storage and optical drives, psu, cleaned the dust. went and washed my hands. then opened up the 400R, fixed up the motherboard, then the processor, then all the storage packed up everything nice, cleaned up the floor. fixed the headset, then connected the cpu to the tv, connected the mouse and the BANG... the *uckin keyboard is ps2 connector type and the mobo has usb ports only. powers up the system looks at the boot screen and then cant to anythign. time is 11:30PM so cant go out to buy a new kb. good night guys:bye2:

:yahoo:
q0JRj.png

Just arrived today.
cXqYT.jpg

For the download coupon that I had I got both AC2 and AC3 for free...woot:drool:
O1WtX.png

OP, good that you opted for the 400R as it has front USB3 ports (even the 300R has those but its build quality is sub-par compared to the 400R), 400R is bigger and better suited for a gaming rig. Since you are willing to spend 60k i'll recommend a dedicated sound card as well, Xonar DX or something even better. Go high-end on everything. Congrats on the purchase ;)

@Rockfella:well, I am not exactly an audiophile. or as dave puts it here. frankly I can differentiate between my Galaxy S3 with Wolfson DAC and my computer; thats why realtec is more than what i need. The reason why I chose roccat was the same, I wanted a headset with 5.1

And going highend on everything doesnt make sense to me either. though I can afford it. frankly if I go batshit crazy on the desktop I can manage a 1L budget easily. but from my experience with the earlier desktop I decided on few things.
-> I am too lazy for overclocking. I just want things to work right out of the box. dont want to waste my time troubleshooting what went wrong.
-> I dont want speakers, its absolutely of no use to me because I am nocturnal creature. which explains the roccat.
-> No SLI stuff, because I have just one tv which can go upto max 1080p. getting multi display requires other infrastructre too like a good computer table etc... but then again I cant use a bean bag which I am planning to.

Now coming to the point, I really need some help here.
1) I am planning to buy a bean bag this month. need help...

2) Right now I have this Logitech MK220 which has something like a 1000dpi mouse with a decent size, the problem for me now is that my pinkie and the finger next to it are paining a lot along with the wrist after gaming sessions. What I want is a mouse which is comfortable for extended use. 1000dpi feels fine for me as I am not into fraggin online, I just play the games. so need a good mouse, preferably a wireless or the one with long cord.

Back