MicroSD 4gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guyz!

I am looking for a well working microsd 8gb for my phone.
it can be of any company.:)

I am having a 4gb sandisk memory card with lifetime warranty.
I will trade it with anyone who is having 8gb microsd or else if that sounds too stupid offer me your price I will get one on my own. Let me know guyz. Its Sandisk, with lifetime warranty.

No pics with me as its there in my touch pro. :)
Let me know if someone is interested I will take pains in getting some pics for ya. :)

Pics will be added up soon as I am in office. Plz mods co-op I will get back with pics soon.

its 4gb Sandisk high speed 16mb per second card. Its just 1 week old & I bought it along with touch pro but I found it to be too less in front of my needs.

Cheers

Happy buying

U'r post is most probably going to get locked due to lack of pics..

Nevertheless, I do have a 8gb microsd Nokia OEM , and don't intend to use it at full capacity so 4gb + cash would do..

pm me ur offer..

The trade does not have Proper PICS, no price mentioned for the Product.

Thread will be locked soon.....

i think u should rename the title to wtb:8gb micro sd and mention u r willin to trade for 4gb+ cash(obviously)

Sorry guyz I wasn't aware of this rule. I will surely add pics soon. I request mods not to close the thread as I am in office & can't click photographs here.

Moreover guyz its 4gb Sandisk high speed 16mb per second card. Its just 1 week old.

I dont have any idea, they are selling from 450 to 550. Wondering how people will react. But this is just a weeks old & its high speed 16mb second version. So I am expecting anything nice or else a genuine trade. Cheers.

Please quote a price which you feel is reasonable. Also post the pics. Till then close this thread, and open it as soon as you are ready with the pics.

And yeah.. Hold it for me. :p I'll buy it if you quote a decent price and when you post the proper pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back