Metallica Bangalore.

Did you see any professional cameramen anywhere during the concert recording the performance?

The band has to give permission to record the performance with pro shot cameras. Some organisers setup cameramen around the stage specially(only) for the giant screen but these archives are never made public. Indian rock scene is mostly kiddies moshing around in black t-shirts; no one wants to record that sh!t. You may find some amateur vidz on youtube but that's it.

Source: Been collecting concert bootlegs since 99. I know a little about these things.

broadway said:
Did you see any professional cameramen anywhere during the concert recording the performance?

The band has to give permission to record the performance with pro shot cameras. Some organisers setup cameramen around the stage specially(only) for the giant screen but these archives are never made public. Indian rock scene is mostly kiddies moshing around in black t-shirts; no one wants to record that sh!t. You may find some amateur vidz on youtube but that's it.

Source: Been collecting concert bootlegs since 99. I know a little about these things.

Hehe..Nope I don't think..there were around 10-15 huge cams (dunno pro-shot or not, cam-noob) and the presentation quality was fantastic. The editing seemed good enough , that too in real time. I too wish to see some quality videos..not armature cam vids (I hate those jerks who keep on recording the stuff instead of enjoying the music)

Pretty kickass show. Loud, "thrashy" and did I mention Loud?! 10x better than the Lamb of God Concert in 2010 and I'm a huge Lamby Fan.

Hope that MTV show happens. Would love to relive the chanting at the end of 'The Memory Remains', felt like it went on forever.

was the best concert ever.

mtv was supposed to show it live but it dint happen. im sure they have recorded it to show it in the future.

Back