ICIC0000040
ICICI - Madhapur Branch

IMPS (available 24x7 on all days)
MMID - 9229033
Cell# <PM me for Cell#>

Stock :
Yes.

Delivery :

It takes 1-2 days to ship the item. We can ship only to areas serviced by Fedex and DTDC. Buyers from West Bengal, Orissa, HP and UP may have to provide additional documents. Octroi, if charged, will have to be borne by the buyer.

Notes:
Special price is applicable to all orders booked on/before 15th August 2014.
eBay listing will be provided on request
All Powerguard models have chinese socket at the back. Package includes an adapter for Indian power socket.

Last edited:
There has been a delay from our side. Stocks are expected by this Saturday - 19th. You may place the order on that day.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience .

UPDATE : Apparently the manufacturer is taking more time than usual to process our orders. I will update as soon as I have something concrete on the situation.

UPDATE 2 : Stock should arrive by tomorrow i.e. 1st August 2014

UPDATE 3 : In stock now.

Last edited:
Send us your address. We will have the package ready. :)

i could've sent you the details earlier but i didn't get any notification for this post. :(

i transferred the money a moment ago and also PMed you the shipping address. i was not able to capture the transaction number but if you need it, i can check my account/email etc after a while.

The post was merged with previous one, didn't realize that that won't send any notifications. Admins, can something be done here. ;)

Anyways, it's not late, shipment is ready. I have PMed you AWB#. It will ship-out as soon as amount gets credited.

Received the powerguard today. Yet to explore it..but seems to be working fine for now.
Thanks a lot Rahul.

Regards,
Mohit

received my order today. thanks for that special TE price, Rahul. :)

BTW, courier spared no effort to ensure that the item is broken :D. this leads me to a question: does this instrument carry any kind of warranty?

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Yes it carries 1 year mfg warranty. Can you send me picture of the broken piece.

It's surprising that the item was broken despite of packing.

Last edited:
^^ sorry about the wrong message... the item is not broken. and it's working perfectly fine. the courier handled it so badly that they confessed it might've been broken. the outer packaging was non existent and the factory packaging was also smashed and torn apart.

i asked about the warranty part as it wasn't mentioned anywhere... in the manual, online etc.

Sure, no problem. Good to know that it's working.

But I wonder how FedEx managed to do that. I am going to escalate the issue to their management.

I agree. Meco's written material is lacking. Even the manual is just a badly made photocopy of the original. I will pass your feedback to them.

And again, my sincere apologies for all the hassle. I will ensure that the items will be better packed to sustain such treatment. :)

Even I wasn't expecting such service from FedEx. I contacted them twice. I had written to them when they missed the delivery by 2 days. And then called them up after seeing the condition of the package. I got a standard reply on both the occasions. May be the courier guy was already annoyed because of my earlier complaint.:D

But all's well that ends well! Meco products are quite sturdy and the Powerguard survived the mishandling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back