Lynx-India - Creative EP-630 And Soundmagic PL-11 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ^^ ,

Its a Clear Preorder ,Please Read First Post ,The Warranty Is As Per Manufacturer Warranty ,Same As International Warranty

iq6886 said:
I'm in for a PL11.. add me to the list as well...
Thanks
Btw, why shipping is more for PL??

Well, Amar Ji clearly quoted that he need the extra money for his pocket expenses :D

Amar Ji: Please quote the estimated street price of PL-30. I would like to order one if the price is under 900! :eek:hyeah:
Also, please tell me which is best? PL-11 or PL-30?

prasanna29 said:
Well, Amar Ji clearly quoted that he need the extra money for his pocket expenses :D

Amar Ji: Please quote the estimated street price of PL-30. I would like to order one if the price is under 900! :eek:hyeah:

Also, please tell me which is best? PL-11 or PL-30?

Haa Haa ,

No Thats Not At This Price It Will Be Expensive Around 20 to 26 USD Let it Come They Are Already Shipped

@prasanna29: Arrre.. I was serious... par chalo koi ni... Let him pocket some.. :p
n Ya me too need to know PL30's price.. & IMO PL-30 is better..

iq6886 said:
@prasanna29: Arrre.. I was serious... par chalo koi ni... Let him pocket some.. :p

n Ya me too need to know PL30's price.. & IMO PL-30 is better..

Well ,

Once You Hear the Pl11 you Will Forget Others ,Only Extreme Audiophiles Will Like The Pl30 Then Lolz

UPDATE

Lynx-India Now Country distributor For

Fiio

Head Direct

Soundmagic

woah !! :clap: that awesome .Hope you have placed the Head Direct order today as well. ;)

and all those guys who are getting the PL-11's instead of EP-630 ..good for them .Ive heard the PL-12's and they are amazing for the price. nothing .. means nothing comes close to those in that price range. EP-630 is not even comparable.

Even PL-11s are supposed to be similar.. so guys enjoy ! :D

@iq: No hard feelings mate :) Just kidding...

Also Amar Ji: What will the estimated price for PL-30 if you get 50 or 100 orders? (I hope a good discount here. Don't let me down ;))

Amar ji,

when and how are we supposed to pay you??

cant wait to get PL-11 :clap::clap:

btw, congrats for being new country distri... :hap2: :hap2:

Cool txting friends:p....Hw about a GO for Fiio e5 :D

FaH33m said:
woah !! :clap: that awesome .Hope you have placed the Head Direct order today as well. ;)

and all those guys who are getting the PL-11's instead of EP-630 ..good for them .Ive heard the PL-12's and they are amazing for the price. nothing .. means nothing comes close to those in that price range. EP-630 is not even comparable.
Even PL-11s are supposed to be similar.. so guys enjoy ! :D

pl12 - is a balanced one.
pl18 - excellent treble
pl11 - punchy bass...much better than ep630:)

WingZero said:
Cool txting friends:p....Hw about a GO for Fiio e5 :D

pl12 - is a balanced one.

pl18 - excellent treble

pl11 - punchy bass...much better than ep630:)

Well ,

I BElive My Ears More Then Anything Else .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back