Looking for a android phone

woof

Recruit
I am currently using Blackberry 8520. And, I'm looking to buy an android phone now. My requirements:
1. Good Battery Life - should last atleast full day of heavy usage (voice and data)
2. Fast processing speed - should not have a lag or feel jerky
3. Good loud speaker - I put the phone on loud speaker during conference calls at office
4. Good voice quality
5. Easy messaging - should not be difficult to type/text
6. Push mailing facility - should sync up with my office microsoft exchange servers
7. Robust build quality
8. Should be decent looker

I'm not too concerned about music/camera. Budget is around 20k. I can stretch it if required. In case there is a cheaper alternative available that can meet my requirements, I will be more than happy to save money.

So, please suggest what to buy?

woof said:
Does defy has android 2.2?
You could have googled that :p Neways Defy comes with Eclair (Android 2.1) Froyo is promised. By Moto is notorious for delayed or no OS updates to their Android phones. So if Froyo is a must look elsewhere.

The HTC Desire has dipped to ~22.5k and is a great phone for that price :) It runs Froyo.

well moto defy comes with 2.1 ... motorola promised to release the 2.2 update soon :) reviews are pretty gud regarding defy ... but be sure u get the one which has gud earpiece...check for a bluedot near bar code :)

Back