Shipping for Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Kolkata /Mumbai is Rs 75/-

Shipping for Rest of India is Rs 105/

To Order visit : www.theitbazaar.com

Click here to Order via Ebay Store

For more information Email us : sales@theitbazaar.com

JJMK30.JPG

LogitechLogo.JPG

clearpixel.gif

You get a full-featured keyboard and an easy-to-tote mouse, for comfortable control at home or on the go.

clearpixel.gif
3 Years Warranty By Manufacturer

Go long

Long-range 2.4 GHz wireless gives you a powerful, reliable connection even in the most crowded wireless environments.

Ghz.JPG

Go comfortably

The easy-to-carry mouse and full-size keyboard mean you will have the comfort and control you want-at home or one the go.

gud.JPG
Go for months

You willl get up to 15 months of battery life for the keyboard* and up to five ** for the mouse.

Sculpted mouse with snap-on receiver

Say goodbye to that tricky touchpad. Use your mouse at home, or when you want to move around with your notebook. Just snap the receiver on the mouse and go.

JACKIP.jpg

Instant-access hot keys

Control videos or music and launch applications like your calculator, e-mail program, and media player.

instant.JPG

clearpixel.gif
You get a full-featured keyboard and an easy-to-tote mouse, for comfortable control at home or on the go. Plus, a reliable wireless connection and long-lasting battery life.

clearpixel.gif
System Requirements

• Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
  • Avalable USB port

Package Contents

• Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • USB receiver
  • 2 AA (keyboard) and 1 AAA (mouse) batteries (pre-installed)
  • User documentation

Nice Price!! I am using this for my PC. Battery Life is very good. I am running 4Months+ with Mouse(24x7) KBD(16-18hrsx7)..

No Lag, responds as you turn on the switch. A+ I would say.

Got for it guys..

Well to say in normal perception there is no lag.. but if you consider CS1.6 with ultrafast tapping.. then.. there might be. Well not tested yet with that scenario... Still I game with this KBD and no probs so far.

perfect. Have been using this combo since 6 months. Only disadvantage is that KB does not have any LED indicators for caps-lock and numlock.

But I must say decent price by dvdstoredelhi. I remember purchasing it for 1350.

Yeah very nice pricing. AFAIK you can use it for gaming, provided that there is no hinderance between the wireless receiver and the KB and Mouse.

^^ Lol give everybody sometime today after the India-Pak match....in my area in the evening not even grocery shops were open....leave alone courier offices :p

Supra said:
^^ Lol give everybody sometime today after the India-Pak match....in my area in the evening not even grocery shops were open....leave alone courier offices :p
Yeah... seems to be the case :)

Wow, the price difference between this price and your own ebay shop is 20%. If you can fix it, I would be interested in buying from ebay.

vinayaga said:
Wow, the price difference between this price and your own ebay shop is 20%. If you can fix it, I would be interested in buying from ebay.
Hello. Price increased as item out of stock. Stock expected by 25th April

baccilus said:
Can I get just the mouse. How much would that cost. I will collect stuff from your shop.
Yes you only take Logitech USB Mouse @ Rs 300/- Microsoft USB Mouse @ Rs 375/- and Razer DeathAdder (OEM without Box) for Rs 1300/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back