PC Peripherals Logitech G5 vs Razer Diamondback

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Which is better of the two considering that they are both priced around $60 in US? I will be getting one of these or else the mx518. Also I want to know about some good online/retail computer stores in London/UK.

Thanks udit and chic_magnet for the info. But it seems like Logitech G5 is as costly in UK as in india. my friends going to london on the 10th. so thought that I would ask him to pick up a G5 there. Dont know what to get from there...

Sesar said:
tell u the truth..stick wid a Intelli1.1, u will be glad

@sesar: I hate MS Mice. They are um...so plain looking..:eek:hyeah:

Don't forget a good pad though... shifted from a cheap 50 bucks one to a QCK today and the difference in feel is like night and day.

^^ How much was the QCK chaos??? Me thinking of buying a good mousepad (if I can get the cash i.e ) :p

And is it the QCK+ or the regular version??

Its the regular version... btw nemesis check th genius ergo as well... used it today and really liked it. Plus its a steal at 2.1K. That price includes the mouse+qck. I don't see a point buying a copperhead if u are comfortable with the genius. If u are used to an mx series mouse, this one will fit really comfortably.

@chaos: Did you see the genius ergo 525 in action? Hows the ergonomics of this mouse? Its available on Indmall for Rs 1740 + 40 Shipping. How good is it for long sessions of gameplay? I am currently using a iBall blackcat optical mouse which has almost come it its end and I want to get a decent lazer mouse with good ergonomics. How would it compare againist a mx518 which is available for Rs 2650. how much did you pay for the mouse mat?

I would personally go for the razor... i have the mx518 which has a similar fit to the G5 but i find the Razor fits much better...

Back