Lian li Gets SPEEDOMETER CONTROLLER AND MAMBA AGAIN!!!

Hi all... dont think i am maniac.. but i am really... this pc stuff makes me crazy...:hap2::p:eek:hyeah:. So this time got a AERCOOL V12XT Touch Screen Controller and this things looks killash absolutely.. Simply stunning . Just looks like digital speedometer and aweosme touch. U can so many things for it. U can connect 4 fans and 4 temp sensors !!!Check out aerocool for more specs about it.. Also finally got my Razer mamba Back... hehe Got it from prime ABGB for 6.5k simply stunning prices and few people were still selling it for 7.8 k...6.5k is a steal.. I hope you people like the Aerocool coz this is really superb!!!

2m2f2oz.jpg

25rcqw7.jpg

r1emc3.jpg

29qdx1u.jpg

i23xvo.jpg

sx2kpv.jpg

2m346it.jpg

2iu9k6u.jpg

214ut04.jpg

You are seriously tech crazy :eek:hyeah:. Every 15-20 days a new show-off.

Any ways Congrats that Fan controller seriously looks awesome:hap2:

You are crazy for bling!!! :p :hap2: congrats.

What next, a fan controller which plays HD-animation of the fan rotation?

Awesome.I was just looking at these a couple of days before on the net and now you have it :-0

How does it get temperature signals from the cpu,vga etc?

:drool2: :drool2:
awesome purchase. It's looking sexy.

anks22402 said:
they are temp sensor which i put it inside the card and then u get read the temp !!!
..whatever you may do, you won't be able to measure core temperature of GPU.:p

Congrats Man..looks nice.

BTW is the Controller 100% efficient or lets say are those controller running the fans at full rpm? As compare to the rpm which you get on direct connection to mobo.

yup the fans are running at full rpm..:) 1500 rpms :D and whole is touch screen works superrb.. u view the screen from any angle it looks perfect

anks22402 said:
yup the fans are running at full rpm..:) 1500 rpms :D and whole is touch screen works superrb.. u view the screen from any angle it looks perfect

How can this possible:huh: running at full rpm with controller:huh:. Have a look on this thread Fan Controller issue see the 4th and 8th post. some people say that a controller can't run a fan on full rpm even i also have two controller they both eats some rpm when they are on controller,then how is your running at full rpm, do you have that delta 120CFM 120cfm fan? if so then what rpm you are getting on controller?

Back