FS: Mobile LG Nitro HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Up for the sale is the LG Nitro HD which i got from @veer_singh
Link: http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/brand-new-lg-nitro-hd-135304/
The phone is lightly used because i was occupied by two great phones. Scratchguard from day one and no scratch on back and no wear/tear. Its like absolutely new.

Price: 18k
Condition: Absolutely like new
Reason for Sale: Got another deal and seems like Upgrading
Key Aspect: Its couples with a best at a sub 20k price tag,
  • 4.5' True AH-IPS HD screen with 326ppi retina resolution
  • 1.5Ghz Dual core proccy
  • 1GB RAM
  • 4GB Internal + 16GB Card
  • 8MP with 1080p video
  • LTE 4G Support
  • Official ICS, CM9 and CM10. A big woo-woo.

The Only downside is the battery which can be easily neglected by Amazon.com: Hyperion LG Nitro 4G Extended Battery + Back Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories which is available for $18. This doubles/triples the battery life. Read on XDA for more infos are these battery gives a 14+ hours of heavy usage.

bCXqe.jpg

RIbdp.jpg

Thanks for Looking///

Interested in the Hyperion battery if you are keen on selling separately.
you forget something brother, i dont own it.
The Only downside is the battery which can be easily neglected by Amazon.com: Hyperion LG Nitro 4G Extended Battery + Back Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories which is available for $18. This doubles/triples the battery life. Read on XDA for more infos are these battery gives a 14+ hours of heavy usage.
getting this beast for 18k + 1.5k for battery from amazon, totaling around 20k. At this price, its a king with ics & cm support.

Anyone, seems like 18k is great price compared to what other mobiles right now available in the market. Here's a bump yoos.

This phone looks amazing. Then how come you're selling it for soo less? And I've got questions:

1. How much does the stock battery give? 1 day of medium usage?
2. How old is the phone?

This phone looks amazing. Then how come you're selling it for soo less? And I've got questions:

1. How much does the stock battery give? 1 day of medium usage?
2. How old is the phone?

Upgrading.
1. I can't clearly answer this question because this is isn't my primary phone and used it barely. But i got one day under 2g with data on, some 1-2 wifi, less than 30 minutes of call, brightness at 30 % I think so. I find the battery depends on the type of brightness used.
2. You can see it properly, I got from @veer_singh and putting it back on sale. Probably a month. But used it rarely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am giving this phone a free bump. Come on guys.
JELLYBEAN IS READY AND STABLE FOR THIS PHONE. CM10 IS WORKING WITHOUT ANY MAJOR GLITCHES. IT'S PERFECT FOR A DAILY DRIVER. GO FOR THIS PHONE. NO ONE CAN MATCH IT'S VALUE. BESIDES, ALL BATTERY ISSUES ARE SORTED ON ICS AND JELLYBEAN AND THERE IS ALSO A MOD TO SWITCH OFF LTE ALTOGETHER.
Thanks Franky for the heads up.
Btw, the Screen is Sharper and have a great angle because of AH-IPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back