Budget Above 25K LG G2 or Nexus 5 or something else ?

1. Budget?
A: 35K
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: IDK-Hope you guys know :D
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Well I don't want Nokia and Samsung
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Anything thats above 5MP will do
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Only Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G,Wifi.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Gaming,browsing,music
10. Any other requirements?
A: Don't require dual sim.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: LG G2 or Nexus 5

Long time visiting the site.

And coming to the phone,it should handle every game thrown at it,and yes of course a good battery life.
But issue with Nexus 5 is average battery life,and G2 and Nexus 5 don't have external memory storage,which is a issue for me.

I want it ASAP.I'll get it today or tomorrow .

Last edited:
if brand matters Nexus 5 is best and selling India like hotcakes
If it doesnt and you can look for Gionee elife e7 its a great smartphone very very good just give it a try
gionee isnt third class brand its top rated chinese company which has a experience of several years in mobile community

@Charun I payed a local dealer 1/3rd of the money and he said he'll get one.But still didn't get it.
@hapticcc Thanks but I'm not interested in Gionee.

One week back I payed a family friend(he runs a mobile store) for Nexus 5,but I still haven't got the mobile yet,everytime I call him,he says "Its out of stock and we ordered it a few days back" it has been 1 week and dad is suggesting to look into some other device.

So will it take more than 1 week to get the mobile from Google Play store ?
I'm in a hurry now considering both money and time,so should I wait or should I get any other device like LG G2 or S4 etc ?

You can get Nexus 5 32gb for 30799/- from Flipkart if you have HSBC Debit or Credit Card
If someone has this debit or credit card and can help me buying it, it would be great. Obviously i have the money ready from my side as well

If you have the appetite for risk, you can get a G2 under 30K from ebay.com

Nexus 5 is the best option if you want to buy locally and if you are a xda addict like me. If you are going to buy a nexus 5 buy if from playstore - they have a great replacement policy.

@Love2BeStranger - You mentioned that he is a family friend, so tell him that you want the money back and you already bought from somewhere else
I asked him to order one from Play store but IDK he was hesitating to do so,and if he says that he needs more time then I'll demand to return the money :D
But if I get LG G 2 at cheaper price and is available with him then I'll try to get that instead or Nexus 5,but only if its cheap as 33-35 K :p

Back