Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

manuvikram007 said:
Happens to me recently...when i was waiting for ma LE BF3 copy..but mine took 48hr to get update due to that festival thing..

Usually the status of the shipment will be updated only after 24 hours on Blue Dart courier’s website after shipping

Got my mail sat morning... didnt check today. some pblm with bluedart site... hope its en route..

adi_vastava said:
I checked your link; isn't blade as same as optimus with better screen but bad battery and a bit less phone memory. I mean what is so special about it over optimus??

It's not exactly the same. It's a much better screen (pixel density is almost double that of the one) and has awesome community support for dev and custom roms etc. And a repartitioning can give about 230mb of internal storage. One error in the specs is the multi-touch, it only supported dual-touch last i checked.

Had ordered an intext headphane (cheapo for Rs 99) along with a keyboard. the keyboard delivered was fine but the headphones plastic on one of the ears was broken

I planned to stick it with feviquick but then later just tried my luck with letsbuy and sent a mail to them.
next day the CC called me and told me he will be shipping the replacement in 2-3 days.

did not ship till 5 days. sent a mail again and they replied sayin its dispatched and gave me the docket number.

got it deliverd the next day. and they dint take back the old headphones. so good i now have 2 headphones for Rs 99 :p yaaaay!! ;-)

Got a call from CC saying that its dispatched and i can expect it tmrw.

Then checked mail, another mail send by them today.. stating the same.

Cant access bluedart from PC, but from phone I can. and its showing delivery tmrw..

fingers crossed.

Guys, the BLueDart people in my town are kinda friends with me so let me tell you the inner thing behind the DELIVERY ATTEMPT scam

usually, the BD people (for that matter all courier companies) receive the parcel load after 3pm. it takes a lil time of around 2-2.5 hours to sort out the whole consignments and divide them according to the areas n locality. By all means they have to update the status of the consignment, the same day they receive it in their office. so, if a locality is far and it'd take time to reach that locality in evening, they update its status as "DELIVERY ATTEMPT MADE blah blah" and then the next morning they deliver the consignments quickly.

trying to order a mobile with amexlb coupon and it says "Your order could not be processed at this time. Please try again or contact our customer support for help. "

anyone else with this problem?

pr.itdude said:
congo, which coupon you used??

expecting a review :)

used a cashback coupon worth 1500 . thanks to a TE member for that :D

will try to post a short review if i get time , phone is good , using it as secondary mobile with dell streak .

1500 cashback? How is that, The max I have seen are 1000 and the best Ive is the 500off on 2500+ (20%)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I pre-ordered NFS from them. Will they dispatch on 18th (release date) or will I receive it by then? Any experience with letsbuy game pre-orders?

Better order it from Flipkart... Either ways it wont be delivered to you on the day of release, mostly probably the next day after launch or two days later. I have pre-ordered BF3 and FIFA12 from flipkart (FIFA12 received on the next day of release whereas BF3 on the second day after release) as well as letsbuy(for a friend... received in 2 days but wasnt a preorder)

You may also check GAME4U for fast delivery...
Sarath_ said:
1500 cashback? How is that, The max I have seen are 1000 and the best Ive is the 500off on 2500+ (20%)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I pre-ordered NFS from them. Will they dispatch on 18th (release date) or will I receive it by then? Any experience with letsbuy game pre-orders?

Thanks for the info.

I actually already made a payment a few weeks back for the NFS game on letsbuy. Using the 500off coupon (freecharge) I got the game for 2500/- which was the lowest anywhere. Now I am not so sure when I will receive it :/ looking at the feedback for letsbuy pre-orders on IVG

Letsbuy is the worst retailer for Pre-ordering of games. They giver weird reasons, such as game is not released, the game is not in stock etc, when in reality the games are already released and readily available. Also you wont even get DAY 3 delivery, forget DAY 1 release.

Better to go with Flipkart, game4u,nextworld,Intencity for pre-ordering games.

All my experiences with letsbuy have been good. One order was cancelled and I got the refund in 3 days.

My last order for a cellphone was shipped within 4 hours of me having placed it and I received the package the very next day! I am a very happy customer of Letsbuy! Let's just hope it stays that way!! :p

Hmm I bought my KB and pad from them. They slogged for a week or two. I gave them a call regarding the status of my shipment and only then did they ship it. I received it after 3 weeks. No wonder it's called 'pyaar se' letswait.com in IVG.

I don't have a good feeling about my game now. Hope I get it soon :3

Back